BTS Asks Passengers Not to Sit with Their Legs Crossed

webfact

47 minutes ago, varun said:

I agree with this request.
And how about also asking passengers not to lean on the bars during peak hours?

There's actually an information video that plays on the screens addressing just this (along with hot food bags and other annoyances). I think I've actually seen it once on the trains in between the (paying) advertisments.

14 minutes ago, Crossy said:

There's actually an information video that plays on the screens addressing just this (along with hot food bags and other annoyances). I think I've actually seen it once on the trains in between the (paying) advertisments.

ser, why are hot food bags an "annoyance"? I don't catch the BTS very often and when I do I've yet to encounter such outrageous behaviour.

15 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

ser, why are hot food bags an "annoyance"? I don't catch the BTS very often and when I do I've yet to encounter such outrageous behaviour.

The video shows a passenger getting "burnt" by a naked bag of soup, solution put it in a fabric bag.

2 minutes ago, kotsak said:

Personally I find ppl who wear their backpacks inside confined spaces to be the most annoying.. ????

There's a video for that too ???? 

These videos play on loop in the BTS Admin building elevators, hence I've seen all the ruddy things a dozen times a day ???? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crossy said:

The video shows a passenger getting "burnt" by a naked bag of soup, solution put it in a fabric bag.

gotcha. that would be quite annoying. unless it was a cute girl. pretty privilege ????

4 minutes ago, Crossy said:

The girls in the vids are all cute ???? 

I usually only go one stop so I stand in the doorway and don't get to see such videos. all I ever really take notice of are the station announcements because the voicever chick pronounces them correctly. at least I assume she does as she rolls her rrrrrs ????

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

all I ever really take notice of are the station announcements because the voicever chick pronounces them correctly. at least I assume she does as she rolls her rrrrrs

She's a Thai actress, "k. Ratclao" or something like that.

2 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

Again it expresses the freedom of Thailand... almost nothing is allowed anymore as THailand means Free Country.....

Passengers were asked to not cross their legs, nothing is being forced.

• Thanks 1