Thailand’s travel safety ranked eighth globally and first in ASEAN by American tourist’s votes

webfact

I’ve always felt safer wandering at random around Bangkok than in many European cities, where I’ve occasionally been approached by aggressive beggars. Despite spending a lot more time there, it’s never happened to me in Thailand.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

1. the survey appears to be done by people never travelled on a Thai road.

2. Does not matter where they appear on any survey - anything more than just flashing your passport and maybe vaccine cert and they aint coming.

This is a travelor survey.. not expats. Most, likely, are not driving.

I just spent 10 minutes trying to find the relevant part of the report, and gave up. Articles like this should have an exact link to the source, and I may have missed it, but I don't see it. Asia is on p. 34 of the 2019 Report, I only found summaries, sketches, of the 2022. I was reading yesterday what Buffett said about the recent performance of his insurance business, so I wanted to look. It seems from what I could find not to be very knowledgeable of local conditions. 

1 hour ago, Tarteso said:

Number ONE…Who would doubt It ????

and the confusion keeps giving 555    ..... and 1st in ASEAN  and third in Asia after Japan and South Korea so what is it 1st or 3rd in Asia

• Like 2
  • Confused 1