Shakedown at CW

47 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The story confused me as it did you apparently but I know it.

What are the reasons  for the financial requirements?

Please explain.

Regarding the Issan I O - its very unclear why any admin  was done there. But I doubt of necessity.

done upcountry when the agent cannot find an IO willing to take a bribe at the customers real immigration office, that's the necessity leading to complications when you visit your actual office.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Not having to chase any paperwork or having to front up at immigration for anything more than getting one's picture taken is stress free.

That's 24 words versus your stress-free 1,311 words.

Thank you for your response.  It does help me to understand the reasons why some people would choose to risk using an agent despite people's experiences regarding what can go wrong:  just ignore the experiences and it's easy.

37 minutes ago, proton said:

done upcountry when the agent cannot find an IO willing to take a bribe at the customers real immigration office, that's the necessity leading to complications when you visit your actual office.

But why Issan and not Pattaya for example? This is what I'd confusing me.

23 hours ago, proton said:

Most going to agents are poor!

Not necessary. Maybe some people do not trust this Banana Republic with their money. Don't forget that the banks reduced their responsibility with your money from 5000000 to 1000000 Bt. I don't think that was without reason.

• Like 2