What can we learn from Depp-Heard case

webfact

What we can learn, is  not to lie in court for a start. The good lawyers will catch you out.  I think it’s a good idea not to adopt this kind of practice in Thailand, because the court rooms would be saturated in 48 hrs. I had  neighbors  who made my life hell, screaming, fighting, breaking things ( ring a bell ?) the next day all love and smiles again. 

There is a big difference between this sort of behavior to verbal/ physical abuse ,  violence , rape.I also knew a lady who when she hit the bottle, smashed the place up a bit and end in tears. Both her , sober, and her husband were really lovely people. People like that need medical help, not court.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

What can we learn from Depp-Heard case

Just because they’re pretty, doesn’t mean they don’t lie. He should’ve set up some video of the witch in action, but guess he’s too chilled for all that. 

He doe come across as a pretty cool dude doesn't he!

Some cash went up in smoke over all this dirty linen.

• Like 1

What an we learn ? What a strange question as surely when it comes to actors they have spent a lifetime pretending to be someone else and playing many parts, and of course their number one rule is any publicity is good publicity. so what is there to learn other perhaps than to ignore such trifle.

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

She played the victim who never did anything wrong. And she failed miserably.

He didn't have to act.

You appear to have superior knowledge of the case and I close my defense ???? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But it was his only chance to clean his name and to be able to continue a "normal" life again.

Personally I don't think he ever can clean his name , especially after all that brought up. I am no star follower, so I don't give a rats about him or her but you are entitled to have a picture on your wall of either of them????.

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, Hummin said:

I had just started a new relationship when the lady tried to snap my phone out of my hands, and yelled at me when I snapped it back from her, and accused me to have something to hide.

I slept on my side on her bed that night, and checked out early and flew back home. This was in Norway, and I had no tolerance and still do not have for any kind of bullpie like that. I believe that have saved me for alot of trouble living by the qoute “If you are not sure, you are sure”! My skyding teacher teaching us when we should cut away the main parachute and pull the reserve. 

True that. Doubts are often an ally. You were wise to walk away. Life is way too short to spend it with women who are neurotic, possessive and unworthy. Heard proved that theory! 

• Like 2