Pattaya: Surprise surprise! German returns to find no girlfriend - just used condoms, boxers and his Ducati missing!

webfact

8 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

Um.......if I was Herr Mathias I would have weighed up the value of the bike, the rings, and damage to condo and ego against the cost of public embarrassment and media notoriety, and remain silent, and considered the experience a somewhat inexpensive lesson in life

Media notoriety provides a little insurance against drive by suicides or clubbing yourself to death with a crowbar....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

Um.......if I was Herr Mathias I would have weighed up the value of the bike, the rings, and damage to condo and ego against the cost of public embarrassment and media notoriety, and remain silent, and considered the experience a somewhat inexpensive lesson in life

Or maybe you're just too sensitive about what other people think of you. Relax... the public (in Thailand) don't really care and will have forgotten about it in 5 minutes.

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

Nr 1 rule, get to know her family and friends and you know who you dating, is a good start for getting to know your gf. 

NR 2 rule: If you don't travel., then you don't have to be concerned what she does while you are traveling.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

NR 2 rule: If you don't travel., then you don't have to be concerned what she does while you are traveling.

If I had to worry about my gf left behind in Thailand, or if I was a person who had no trust in other people, Then I can understand. 

But, then I found my life quite miserable. Not being blind or stupid or believe it can not happen to me, but there is something you can control, and there is something you cant control. Accept it or not. 

If I only visited my gf twice a year, I guess I had to accept she had a lover while I was gone. Having a younger gf in her prime, and deny her some necessary stimulus, how bad is that? 

Same if sex is not of daily life anymore, what then. 

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Men often don't seem to be able to detect when the gf doesn't actually like them

Why would it matter? ...........

As long as the sex is good, and frequent, her feelings for us don't really matter that much.

Edited by BritManToo

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If I had to worry about my gf left behind in Thailand, or if I was a person who had no trust in other people, Then I can understand. 

But, then I found my life quite miserable. Not being blind or stupid or believe it can not happen to me, but there is something you can control, and there is something you cant control. Accept it or not. 

If I only visited my gf twice a year, I guess I had to accept she had a lover while I was gone. Having a younger gf in her prime, and deny her some necessary stimulus, how bad is that? 

Same if sex is not of daily life anymore, what then. 

What? -- I am done traveling. So I have no travel worries. Tautology

35 minutes ago, Excel said:

You do understand the meaning of if do you in this context ?

Sure I do but the way you wrote it makes it sound as if it was.  Maybe it should have said "The German is just plain ole feces out of luck if perhaps he had put the bike in her name when he bought it instead of his, but then that's a big if".....how's that.  Supposition is something that is being assumed here now as a theory of speculation isn't it.....not something that should be questioned now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BestB said:

I do not get it, any reason why Police has not issued an arrest warrant for her and her brother?

Bike is essentially stolen, she confirmed she took it, ie theft.

Notify police in other 2 provinces and have her and brother arrested and bikes returned back to the owner.

Not necessarily, If he has given her keys to the appt and acess to the bike , that implies consent. If she returns the bike, all good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No. Legally there is a difference if someone has the key or not.

If my gf "borrows" my key and my bike and drives it to her village and then later she says she will return it, does that mean she stole it? No. It just means she returns it, not more, not less.

and of course if she takes the bikes books with her that is ok also?

2 minutes ago, flexomike said:

and of course if she takes the bikes books with her that is ok also?

She could claim she did this just in case the police stops her so that she can show she has the correct documents. And obviously she does all this because her German friends allowed her to do that.

What would be the legal steps against that? He said, she said?

I hope it is obvious that I am just playing devils advocate. There is a huge difference between what he told her and what she "understood".

Like: please take care of my bike.

Sure I will do that. ???? 

• Like 1

No one gave the German credit for buying a condo.  Maybe he bought the bike before finding this gal on the dating site. 

He really loved that bike by the picture and the frame stands of matching color. It wasn't easy to return during covid.  Even some frequent posters who are married with children didn't return until a few months ago. Maybe he hit hard covid times or was making really good money.   The guy looks smart maybe just not Pattaya smart.  But I think most guys from the West are trusting.   He was only 41, had a condo and big bike in Thailand. He was probably sending money each month too.  It would make a good chapter in a 2nd dancing book. Provide us with all the details. 

Surely he was continuing the relationship via line sex every few days? Be interesting to learn if and when she slowed or stopped being amendable to that.  Ok so let's she went home to isaan and let's say the brother used the condo and hit the safe and took the bike and rings.    There is still a crime here.  Police can get DNA and most likely prints on the safe.  2 years is to long for a young gal after she's had the slong.  Aren't dildos illegal?  There another crime.   

I wonder how future lovers will handle this guy's fame?

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

What? -- I am done traveling. So I have no travel worries. Tautology

Most is not, and I enjoy my relationship even when travelling in Thailand without her, or back home for work. 

So if the criterie for having a relationship in Thailand is to watch her 24/7, good luck ???? I take my chances, but you will not see me complaining if it goes to bullpie.