Pattaya: Surprise surprise! German returns to find no girlfriend - just used condoms, boxers and his Ducati missing!

webfact

25 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Surely he was continuing the relationship via line sex every few days? Be interesting to learn if and when she slowed or stopped being amendable to that.  

That isn't mentioned in the news report .

Maybe you could contact either one of them to find out how often they had sex via webcam and when was the last time they sat at home masturbating whilst watching their partner doing likewise on cam .

That bit isnt mentioned in the article 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Albaby said:

Not necessarily, If he has given her keys to the appt and acess to the bike , that implies consent. If she returns the bike, all good.

she has NOT returned the  bike and leaving keys in the house does not translate into giving bike to brother or moving it to another province and it is up to her to prove she has not stolen and was given consent, not up to him to prove. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That isn't mentioned in the news report .

Maybe you could contact either one of them to find out how often they had sex via webcam and when was the last time they sat at home masturbating whilst watching their partner doing likewise on cam .

That bit isnt mentioned in the article 

So in a nutshell then @Elkski was suggesting that they both might be wa****rs  ????

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No. Legally there is a difference if someone has the key or not.

If my gf "borrows" my key and my bike and drives it to her village and then later she says she will return it, does that mean she stole it? No. It just means she returns it, not more, not less.

I suggest you learn about the law from the law books, not from the bar stool.

Legally, putting aside she did not have consent to give the bike to another person or to move it to another province, she has already failed to return it, so legally it is now considered stolen, if he makes a claim it is. in addition to NOT having the permission or consent to take the bike to another province and to gift it to a third party.

Legally, she then would have to prove, she did not steal it and had the permission to do as she wishes.

If your gf "borrows" your keys without your knowledge and make a report of bike being stolen, legally she stole it and would have to prove she did not and you were aware and agreed

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hummin said:

So if the criterie for having a relationship in Thailand is to watch her 24/7, good luck

I didn't say that. I just said that, if you happen to not travel, you don't have travel concerns.

There was an old VW bug print ad in  the US:

No radiator problems. No radiator.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mark0002 said:

Not a more apt username have I ever come across????????????????????????????????????

I'd suggest with only 4 posts to your name, being rude to other posters is not going to get you far on this forum.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Excel said:

So in a nutshell then @Elkski was suggesting that they both might be wa****rs  ????

Maybe they had a bad internet connection , like kept buffering or losing connection just when you're getting to the good bit,  which caused their sex life to come to an end and that's the reason she found another person to have sex with ?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rgraham said:

Looking on the bright side, at least he is rid of her.

Always look on the bright side. 

For all we know, he could have been a jerk, and for all we know, they both deserved each other, or he was just one out of those 99% who was unlucky.

Online meeting with a woman, who just happens to live in Pattaya (arguably one of the worlds largest grifter sites), leaves mind bogglingly expensive imported bike/bikes, and condo in woman's hands. How dumb do ya have to be.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why surprise surprise? no surprise at all.. that giant dieldo she left behind should give him a clue how she felt about him and probably what to do with it now that she's gone...

what the hell is a DIELDO ???????????????

12 minutes ago, BestB said:

I suggest you learn about the law from the law books, not from the bar stool.

Legally, putting aside she did not have consent to give the bike to another person or to move it to another province, she has already failed to return it, so legally it is now considered stolen, if he makes a claim it is. in addition to NOT having the permission or consent to take the bike to another province and to gift it to a third party.

Legally, she then would have to prove, she did not steal it and had the permission to do as she wishes.

If your gf "borrows" your keys without your knowledge and make a report of bike being stolen, legally she stole it and would have to prove she did not and you were aware and agreed

Ok, I get your idea. And I am willing to learn.

You write about the permission. How about if she insists he gave her the permission. Like: He said she can use the bike in any way she likes. Does she need this in writing? I don't think so.

Obviously she has to return it if the bike is in his name. But that doesn't necessarily mean she used it illegally until then.

And just to play a little more with the options: How about if she crashed the bike already. Does she have to pay for it? If he allowed her (verbally) to ride it and she rode it and crashed it does she have to pay? I have my doubts.

Over to you.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

What a naive bloke, he actually thought she would be loyal in all that time, while in Pattaya? To leave registration books and bikes at the place that long, even more foolish.

There is always new suckers, no wonder the scams and lies never end.

So true. But don’t we all speak with the voice of experience? How many times were you taken for a fool?

• Like 1

… The stuff that’s never written in the Thai guide books.

every visitor to Thailand takes a course that some of us named

Mai pen rai 101. 
Many lessons to learn: the Thai smile, women, the police, don’t ask questions,… And last but not least to leave back home all assumptions that your western mindset brings with you.

Feel free to add to the curriculum…

One foreigner I knew was still repeating the course after 10 years, couldn’t get a passing grade.

(driving/riding in traffic was deemed graduate level mai pen rai)

Edited by Harveyg
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Excel said:

No wonder there was lubricating jelly found the size of that ????  Guess Fah shouldn't be hard to find now by him , just look for someone with very bowed legs ????

Ducatis don't so that! ????

12 hours ago, NanLaew said:

It's always a 'brother' isn't it?

Not always. They do manage to put it on the sister or injured son at times. But brother is certainly the “go to” excuse more often than not. 

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Maybe they had a bad internet connection , like kept buffering or losing connection just when you're getting to the good bit,  which caused their sex life to come to an end and that's the reason she found another person to have sex with ?

Spoken from experience I can tell!  Others talk like wan king is abnormal.   Don't knock it till you try it. 

13 hours ago, Gold Star said:

Not surprised.

His choices in life seem to gravitate towards things well known for unreliability. 

Both the Pattaya girl, and the Ducati.

You know the saying, "if it's got t*t$ or tires it's going to give you problems."

• Haha 1

I really feel for this guy. 

I'm assuming he wasn't suspicious and by the looks of all the tagged baggage and trash bags he was really expecting a warm and lubed welcome.  I'm sure he paid for the lube.  Probably his good western condoms too.   Just imagine his happiness and excitement turning to horror.   I'm not sure if that's a rare Ducati or how hard they are to get or import or how much $ we are talking about but probably more important that a hoe.