Pattaya: Surprise surprise! German returns to find no girlfriend - just used condoms, boxers and his Ducati missing!

webfact

19 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Not exactly, the RTP agreed to the requests for postponement from Vorayuth's lawyers...get it right.

Me - 'She's only a few days late.  The Red Bull brat postponed a visit to the police for many weeks before disappearing.'

You - Above.

So the Red Bull brat (thro' his lawyers) postponed a visit to the police for many weeks before disappearing?  The missing split hair is the police agreed to it.

Glad we've cleared that up.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JohnHans said:

Sad... trying to live the dream that does not exist, wake up to the real world guys.

I'm living the dream, and have never had any problems.

House on a 90% mortgage, m/c 50kbht in her name, women always 20 years younger.

Living in Asia has been great for me.

As a man cohabiting, never pay cash up front for major purchases (true for anywhere in the world). Women will nearly always snatch and run if given the opportunity.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm living the dream, and have never had any problems.

House on a 90% mortgage, m/c 50kbht in her name, women always 20 years younger.

Living in Asia has been great for me.

As a man cohabiting, never pay cash up front for major purchases (true for anywhere in the world). Women will nearly always snatch and run if given the opportunity.

Perhaps it depends on the bloke, it seems you have the T-shirt for the snatch & run types......????

• Haha 1

How much is a Ducati in Thailand?

The cheapest one is Ducati 1299 Panigale 2020 priced at ฿1.4 Million and the most expensive one is the Ducati Panigale R 2020 which retails at ฿2.2 Million for the top-end variant.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm living the dream,

when I was a young lad about 110 years ago, a friend and I used to talk about living our dreams... I bumped into him 20 years later and asked if he had been living his dreams - he said, he hadn't realized how many of them would be nightmares... 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, transam said:

Perhaps it depends on the bloke, it seems you have the T-shirt for the snatch & run types......????

Supermodels come with problems, some guys settle for an old boot in the hopes it will be problem free.

You enjoy your choice, and I will enjoy my choice.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Over the decades that I've lived in Thailand I've met many foreigners from all over the world, most leave their common sense at the airport. 

We are all our own managers, if you manage your life poorly, you're going to fail. 

So many guys want to show gratitude or affection with great trust, and sometimes generosity. Not a good idea with someone who was born dirt poor and never had anything... and has calculating family who will readily bring pressures that cannot be resisted. 

Even a long term partner, who you came to trust implicitly, can change and shock you one day. Happens back home, does so here. But to leave a bar girl in charge of your belongings while you are away, surely is madness. They couldn't pay your electric bill if it required passing a phone shop!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

The cheapest one is Ducati 1299 Panigale 2020 priced at ฿1.4 Million and the most expensive one is the Ducati Panigale R 2020 which retails at ฿2.2 Million for the top-end variant.

It's a Monster, around 200k baht 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Supermodels come with problems, some guys settle for an old boot in the hopes it will be problem free.

You enjoy your choice, and I will enjoy my choice.

Well, we know you are an expert on the subject, must have been a steep learning curve, but happy you have it sorted now and your financial arrangements prevail....????

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

So many guys want to show gratitude or affection with great trust, and sometimes generosity

Agree, we westerners are an extremely affectionate, trusting and generous mob.

But, it's so bloody strange, I find it so stupid, why do foreigners come here with their life savings (mostly middle aged guys with a hell of a lot of money) and put it all in their new wife's name that they recently met at the GoGo bar (or wherever). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tony125 said:

I bought one from facecook marketplace.

1200 Baht incl. delivery

EEE1F2B8-C516-411D-A1AF-A04D97FD491B.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 6/4/2022 at 8:50 AM, movsrus said:

Ain't love great.

What Love was that then; a lot of Thai Men and Women have no idea what Love is, as they have never felt it, given it or recieved it.    Just one example; my Wife of 15 years told me that her Father never once gave her a cuddle in her entire life and her Mother was so busy in the Market night and day trying to earn enough for the Family to eat that she didn't recieve much attention from her either.   Her first Husband (deceased at 39) was , in her words, 'as cold as ice' and sex was a jump on, grunt and two minute affair.    Small wonder that many Thai's don't understand 'Love' at all !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe the reason for your perception is that you kept contact with the girls and not with their husbands and boyfriends and lovers and customers. I am sure many of those other people involved will have different opinions of the same events. (and obviously that is not restricted to you and your contacts).

I like to think good about  people, and these girls slipped for me because of timing, travelling working, and I was not keen on a long distance relationship. Some of the girls I just only dated for a few days to, before leaving. Non of them was hardcore prostitutes, more average girls you would meet on tourist places who dated foreigners. 

Again, I look maybe more positive on people, and if. Find to much negativity, I do not hang around to long with that kind of people. 

You know the signs to look for as said before, if not deaf blind or stupid, most people should manage to pick the bad ones from the good ones quite early before starting a relationship. 

And Im fully aware it is easy  to say, but hard to practice. For many foreigners it is easy to excuse girls behaviours of different reasons, and feel emphasis or empathy with them, but that is not a good ground to build an relationship on, it is a good ground for girls to exploit you.  

Oh dear! I fear too many issues may parallel my experience upon return.  Suspect my ute (pickup)  gone and God knows what else I will find upon return. I intend to make an unannounced visit also where I expect to find a forced safe and anything that can be Sold has been sold. I will follow this story with interest as I want to see what will happen with the missing vehicles. Will there be justice for theft? These are serious criminal acts that must be addressed.

• Haha 2

May be, as Western men, a sexual and emotional frustration that we carry with us from the life in our countries, where pleasures are denied or allowed to a few, usually those who have money, I mean a lot of money... Add to that the change of age that a man experiences say from age 55 and up, with the sudden realization that we are not eternal...and you are likely to lose your mind. Which then basically is exactly what we want. But without being able anymore to think of the consequences.

13 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Agree, we westerners are an extremely affectionate, trusting and generous mob.

But, it's so bloody strange, I find it so stupid, why do foreigners come here with their life savings (mostly middle aged guys with a hell of a lot of money) and put it all in their new wife's name that they recently met at the GoGo bar (or wherever). 

May be, as Western men, a sexual and emotional frustration that we carry with us from the life in our countries, where pleasures and emotions are denied or allowed to a few. The daily drudgery of living in our countries... Add to that the change of age that a man experiences say from age 55 and up, with the sudden realization that we are not eternal...and you are likely to lose your mind. Which then basically is exactly what we want. But without being able anymore to think of the consequences (Calculation and emotions are a contradiction in terms, aren't they?).

Edited by martand
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Hans Johnson said:

Same story with a Aussie friend, went overseas and came back to a empty condo in a mess, girl gone hiding in Issan with all his expensive furniture and possessions also Thai credit card he left with her for an emergency to the max.

classic ????

8 hours ago, Naamblar2014 said:

Oh dear! I fear too many issues may parallel my experience upon return.  Suspect my ute (pickup)  gone and God knows what else I will find upon return. I intend to make an unannounced visit also where I expect to find a forced safe and anything that can be Sold has been sold. I will follow this story with interest as I want to see what will happen with the missing vehicles. Will there be justice for theft? These are serious criminal acts that must be addressed.

welcome to Thailand, bro ????