Unusual pick up places

5 hours ago, proton said:

Burmese construction workers? good god, how about street beggars ????

construction workers are in pretty good physical condition. some are gorgeous. Though I don't go beyond Mingkalaba so I never indulged. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Hmm. No one has mentioned the holy grail....the weekly fresh market.

Hot girls that shop at the mall are high maintenance.

Hot girls that shop at the markets the ultimate prize...Good with money, down to earth, no caked on makeup, and good cooks also.

You no 1 atm

• Like 1

Since short-time rooms are found pretty much anywhere and everywhere in Thailand, I would guess it would be easy to pick-up people for short time fun pretty much everywhere.

You might be surprised how many short time rooms can be found even a remote village as the one I'm living in. 

There's also lots of HIV going around my area. I guess that's the other side of the coin ...

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, wolf81 said:

Since short-time rooms are found pretty much anywhere and everywhere in Thailand, I would guess it would be easy to pick-up people for short time fun pretty much everywhere.

You might be surprised how many short time rooms can be found even a remote village as the one I'm living in. 

There's also lots of HIV going around my area. I guess that's the other side of the coin ...

Nice to share

3 minutes ago, Genmai said:

Guys, can I get some advice? Maybe I'm not bubbly or smiley enough but when I approach somebody they look either startled or annoyed or both (this is in Chiang Mai)... What do you y'all say to them? 

Serious answers only please

What do you look like?

• Haha 2