No confidence debate: Chuwit says Anutin will get the highest "trust" score

webfact

1 hour ago, BestB said:

Prayut going could be the worst thing for Thailand, better devil you know than the angel you do not.

Anutin is lets say challenged in many ways and while the nonsense he spouts may be popular locally, I only see him embarrassing Thailand if he was to become a PM.

I also think if he does come out as a PM, then its a clear game where a yes puppet is needed.

Someone with no shame and no abilities to even comprehend 

And it will be time for expats to pack there parachutes

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Describing a corrupt system he said that politics never taught anyone to be any good. 

that's nothing new here.... he's just blowing hot air

• Like 1

3 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

and he also teaches the alphabet, quite the renaissance man

I've liked Chuwit since he <deleted> Thaksin off and sent the bulldozers in to the market on Sukhumwit, which is now Queen Sirikhit's Park. Long story, but he's a very funny and very canny man.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Acharn said:

I've liked Chuwit since he <deleted> Thaksin off and sent the bulldozers in to the market on Sukhumwit, which is now Queen Sirikhit's Park. Long story, but he's a very funny and very canny man.

I think you are referring to Chuwit Park, which he sold few years ago to L&H.

14 hours ago, animatic said:

Uncle Chewy doesn’t care what others really think, so speaks truths some hate. He knows a whore when he sees one and with politicians he’s got a wide view.

He doesn't care what others think and can say what he wants because he has the funds to do so and insider knowledge of the system that they can't shut him up.

• Thanks 1

On 7/21/2022 at 5:49 PM, kotsak said:

I think you are referring to Chuwit Park, which he sold few years ago to L&H.

Ah, that may be. I haven't lived in Bangkok for thirteen years, now. Chuwit is the only one of the old political crew that I know of. I don't see any others as entertaining as he is, but I've grown old and don't pay much attention any more.