Anutin: No U-turn on marijuana - minister pressing ahead with use of drug in "two trillion baht wellness tourism"

webfact

6 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

I used to hate him too. This whole liberalisation thing could be a master stroke. Keep the little man happy, reduce prison population, get the drug users onto benign weed, convert some of the alcoholics, make people some money (including himself), quell the protest movement, make the government look cool, p$ss off those guys in the south. :whistling:

Agree with making money for himself.

The rest he ain't bright enough to figure out.

I'm just saying it, my 3 developer friends resigned from their jobs. They will completely move here and work as upwork freelancer within 3 months. Tens of thousands of digital nomads who like cannabis like my friends will come here. If the necessary convenience can be provided in opening companies that host software and digital projects, we, digital nomads, can open a company and sell our products to the whole world. If such a law is passed, I will feel in heaven. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No criticism for me, what you do in your own home is up to you, just the amount of money spent on keeping yourself high would indicate a problem in anyone's books, be that with weed, alcohol or any substance

55000/800 = 68 gr weed per month. Its normal. I buy weed for 800thb/per gram..   It's nothing to be surprised, it's really normal.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I was spending 100bht/day on alcohol.

Now I'm spending 2bht/day on brick.

It's a significant saving!

Yep, I save nothing as I don't smoke weed and don't do alcohol at home unless its a special occasion and my online work remains unaffected.

• Like 2