WRLife medical insurance - experiences?

bradiston

6 minutes ago, BestB said:

You do rrealize that genuinely no where to complain , or to appeal . even if you were to sue them , not possible in Thailand 

Yes, you've been pointing it out repetitively.   Why not leave this thread for what it was intended for - "WRLife medical insurance experiences"?  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Yes, you've been pointing it out repetitively.   Why not leave this thread for what it was intended for - "WRLife medical insurance experiences"?  

Why are you so bothered that others unlike you will be warned and avoid the scam ?

does it make you feel better knowing that a few others are in the same boat ? getting scammed? 

I find it beyond amusing after being shown black and white evidence , you along with a few other will insist and argue in favour?

For every 1 paid claim, 100 other legitimate claims were denied. How do I know that ? Because company without capital cannot pay out claims l

Earlier you claimed from your extensive knowledge that pre existing conditions not covered and yet proven wrong, so why  insist? Why not be smart , cancel and look for a genuine policy with a genuine company ?

Is it a matter of what if ? What if you get lucky and get paid ? And what if you are not ? Can you cover your hospital stay ? Got a few spare million tucked away just in case ?

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, flexomike said:

So give the over 70 year olds a better option

I am not a God, and it is not an option to begin with . All it is, is an illusion until something happens. Sadly your choices are limited , perhaps a policy with higher deductible to reduce premium is the only genuine option. 

2 hours ago, BestB said:

@bradiston

did cat catch your tongue? No apology? No awakening yet?

insurance companies with billions in capital will not cover but a savior with no money will 

totally logical right ? No red flags ? Oh but wait , when you are declined , where do you propose to complain ? In US ? About a company that does not operate in US or in UK about a company that is not registered with any regulators ? Or perhaps in Thailand ? About a company which is not registered anywhere .

Get a grip man. You're getting hysterical. You've had your say, made your point, given your opinion. You're free to go.

6 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Get a grip man. You're getting hysterical. You've had your say, made your point, given your opinion. You're free to go.

Safe you assume your comprehension abilities beyond help , all the best 👍

1 minute ago, BestB said:

Ohhh ok, that just made all difference 😂😂😂

Well, you claimed it came straight from WRLife. Apologise then for misreporting the truth. In fact, if you don't receive a summons for libel, I'd be very surprised. You're just making it up as you go along. And 100 to 1 denied claims to accepted ones? Where the heck do you get that?

You're touting entirely fake info.

1 hour ago, BestB said:

Why are you so bothered that others unlike you will be warned and avoid the scam ?

does it make you feel better knowing that a few others are in the same boat ? getting scammed? 

I find it beyond amusing after being shown black and white evidence , you along with a few other will insist and argue in favour?

For every 1 paid claim, 100 other legitimate claims were denied. How do I know that ? Because company without capital cannot pay out claims l

Earlier you claimed from your extensive knowledge that pre existing conditions not covered and yet proven wrong, so why  insist? Why not be smart , cancel and look for a genuine policy with a genuine company ?

Is it a matter of what if ? What if you get lucky and get paid ? And what if you are not ? Can you cover your hospital stay ? Got a few spare million tucked away just in case ?

You're welcome to your views and many have posted similar doubts, including @Sheryl whose opinions are much respected, on other threads about WRLife.  This thread is about pooling experiences of using the company, not scaremongering.  

I'm not cancelling unless my broker advises me to.  As he recommended the policy, I doubt he will, although I will mention your concerns at renewal.

Now you've made your point, why not let this thread run as it was intended?

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

Well, you claimed it came straight from WRLife. Apologise then for misreporting the truth. In fact, if you don't receive a summons for libel, I'd be very surprised. You're just making it up as you go along. And 100 to 1 denied claims to accepted ones? Where the heck do you get that?

You're touting entirely fake info.

as i said your comprehension abilities are just as poor as your risk assessment in addition to your phycology knowledge 

you are genuinely their perfect customer 👍