POLITICS Trump says FBI raiding his Mar-a-Lago home

Scott

Here's a good one:

Breaking: DOJ source calls raid a 'spectacular backfire,' claims AG Garland didn't approve it.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/08/10/doj-source-calls-raid-a-spectacular-backfire-claims-ag-garland-didnt-approve-it-n488788

Trump is loving this. The left is like a bear cub fumbling with it's johnson. Besides being great entertainment, MAGA is "rollin", for all to see.

But, if anyone has anything called evidence or criminal conduct of Trump, please post it here. How about nuclear documents, or like a secret HRC server that got destroyed post subpoena.

NB: hotair

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/hot-air/

Edited by michael87
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

I believe that this "serial liar", as you brand him, was at least as fit to serve as any of his recent predecessors, 

We're deep, deep into George Costanza territory here.

George: "It's not a lie if you believe it".

Isn't this a defense often bandied about for Trump?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, michael87 said:

Here's a good one:

Breaking: DOJ source calls raid a 'spectacular backfire,' claims AG Garland didn't approve it.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/08/10/doj-source-calls-raid-a-spectacular-backfire-claims-ag-garland-didnt-approve-it-n488788

Trump is loving this. The left is like a bear cub fumbling with it's johnson. Besides being great entertainment, MAGA is "rollin", for all to see.

But, if anyone has anything called evidence or criminal conduct of Trump, please post it here. How about nuclear documents, or like a secret HRC server that got destroyed post subpoena.

From your link:

"But by all accounts there was nothing in the safe and the FBI didn’t take anything from it."

Who were all those accounts? Couldn't have been Eric Trump could it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, michael87 said:

Here's a good one:

What? Posting this mess again?

Admit it: you just like typing fumbling with his Johnson. A lot. Over and over again. 

To paraphrase Trump, I offer the following advice:

Go to court.

Will be wild.

Former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who was fired under the Trump administration, agrees the aggressive nature of the raid suggests it was about something more than documents.

"This is such a bold, such a disruptive, such an aggressive move," McCabe said on CNN. "The idea they would do this simply because they weren’t getting the sort of compliance they were looking for out of securing the room with the documents, things like that, seems really unimaginable to me. It seems like they must have — I hope they have more than just that."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sources-trump-attorney-accusations-fbi-mar-a-lago-raid

Prepare for another left wing establishment embarrassment just like all the other "Trump gotcha's".

This is good action and does nothing but boost the Trump MAGA platform.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, michael87 said:

it was about something more than documents.

-"Unfortunately, I have been struck mute and can't say -at all- what that something is. Additionally, I don't know."

Edited by LaosLover
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LaosLover said:

Go to court.

what....the tennis court? Please, try to reconcile with the fact Trump being your next President and also the coming inquisitions of all things garland, wrey, biden et al after November. Letitia got the 5th for all her troubles with the civil case all but closing the almost closed criminal probe in NY.

It's over and there won't be a Jan 6 indictment, definitely no Fulton county raffensperger charges, NARA...lol....possible, but nah. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

We are now at 32 pages of rhetoric, What is quite clear a name change should be forthcoming,

No longer do we have the U.S.A (United States of America) but perhaps DEMSVGOP, (translation, Dis-united States of America), sounds rather Russian to me. 

"America" itself is a rather large continent that spans from Utaiavik to Tierra del Fuego.

I don;t believe there is any true democracy within the current "Western Style" of governance whatsoever. What we have is a regurgitating "two pony trick" fooling the masses to get a snout in the trough.  

USA = Democrats v Repuplicans

UK = Conservative v Labour

Australia = Labour v Liberal

NZ = Labour v National

Canada, Germany and France etc.. (ad hominem).

President Trump has always been a sleaze ball in my opinion. However he succeeded to secure the "Presidency" and should have been backed without detriment as opposed to persecution that followed. 

He called out and gave vocal aversion toward "President Putin", "Premier Xi Ping", and "Supreme Leader" Kim Jung On presumably citing "fair play" for all of us. The meeting with the "Rocket Man" and his meeting in the DMZ, suggests it to be so.

What is your view on Democracy?  How do you determine it? 

Apparently, Thailand has a democratic government.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, michael87 said:

what....the tennis court? Please, try to reconcile with the fact Trump being your next President and also the coming inquisitions of all things garland, wrey, biden et al after November. Letitia got the 5th for all her troubles with the civil case all but closing the almost closed criminal probe in NY.

It's over and there won't be a Jan 6 indictment, definitely no Fulton county raffensperger charges, NARA...lol....possible, but nah. 

Have you donated to Trump's campaign fund yet?

Strange, I have yet to find a Trump believer on any thread who is willing to answer this question.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Strange, I have yet to find a Trump believer on any thread who is willing to answer this question.

He's here for the liberal tears.

Ok, ok, we'll wait.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

He don't need my money, but if you were thinking rationally you certainly would. He's gonna be your next POTUS w/wo you. So, better to join em cuz you'll never beat them. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, michael87 said:

He don't need my money, but if you were thinking rationally you certainly would. He's gonna be your next POTUS w/wo you. So, better to join em cuz you'll never beat them. 

He needs money from anywhere he can get it, which is why he is sending out millions of begging emails. Can you imagine what his legal bills are?

So you believe in Trump, but not enough to send him money. Doesn't that make you a RINO?

I agree, Schiller said against stupidity the gods themselves strive in vain.

15 minutes ago, michael87 said:

Trump's Save America PAC sent out a fundraising email Tuesday morning in which Trump urged supporters to "rush in a donation IMMEDIATELY to publicly stand with me against this NEVERENDING WITCH HUNT." ????

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-allies-raising-funds-off-fbis-raid-mar/story?id=88209632

• Like 2