Pattaya residents and social media upset about overnight foreign motorbike racers

snoop1130

7 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Curious what the locals think of the thai boys aka fast n furious with the modified exhausts

I think the point of the Thai outrage is that these are foreigners, which is a whole different ballgame than your own doing it, which they have more than enough of anyway.

• Like 2

I know it's an unpopular view but I don't think tourists should even be allowed to rent motorbikes.  They don't know the roads, they likely have no motorcycle license or experience driving a motorcycle, their inexperience and unfamiliarity make the roads less safe for drivers and pedestrians,  and, as shown here, they could care less for those of us who live here and need the roads for normal usage, not as a tourist amusement.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Their women will back at home drinking  champagne, smoking dope  and taking  m*** and c*** in preparation  for their home coming. These guys know how to  party. Notice how the  Pattaya  based Hells Angel style MCC and  gangs avoid them.

When I lived in Saudi the Arab bikers had a Harley Davidson Gang- The HOGs!

Harley Owners Group.

Harley Owners Groups are not gangs. They are a world wide, company sponsored group of ‘owners’, nothing more.  More of a touring group of geriatric riders, getting out on Holliday and week ends, not a hard living group of ex military hard cases.

Nothing at all like Hells Angels, Nomads, Devils Disciples etc. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Same in parts of London every summer. The Arabs are untouchable  They have full $ FULL support  from their embassies in Thailand and in the UK the police are too scared to approach them for fear of upsetting certain  communities. They effectively get away with public murder attempts  on international  authors too.

Translation: Reads Daily Mail, has never met an Arab.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Their women will back at home drinking  champagne, smoking dope  and taking  m*** and c*** in preparation  for their home coming. These guys know how to  party. Notice how the  Pattaya  based Hells Angel style MCC and  gangs avoid them.

When I lived in Saudi the Arab bikers had a Harley Davidson Gang- The HOGs!

Harley Owners Group.

81 do not avoid anything, don't be foolish and assume all patch wearing motorcycle groups are the same.

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

where the law enforcement officials were when they were needed.

Amazing, given the rich pickings in tea money that were there to be had. Perhaps their new friend in Government House, who's now new best friends with MBS, has ordered the cops to lay off the Arabs?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Simple solution. Police get off your bum, take their passports and give them street cleaning social payback for 2 weeks.  I doubt they will do it again.

and also crush their bikes.

Pesky Kon Keark.  So say the local Thais (and farang it seems).

Thailand and its obsession with bike racing. ????  License private drag race tracks and allow public Race Night.

All the local Drag Strips had weekly public races days on the schedule.  Regulated.  Safer.  Takes them off the streets.

Edited by connda

16 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Bloody Arabs. 

Strange lot. 

Look at the photo, not a chick in site. 

Got their boy friends as pillion 

I see Arab-Hatred is alive and well on this forum.  Really.  You should check yourself and the overt racial hatred.  It's not a good image for this forum.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This seemingly has being going on for years racing bikes around Pattaya

The police are probably getting backhanders. ????  brown envelopes not to touch these guys 

Only when it's in the news they decide to round up a few of them 

Dish out a few fines slap on the wrist 

Then after a few days things are back to normal 

Arabs on their bikes upsetting the locals and . Foreign expats .

28 minutes ago, connda said:
16 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Bloody Arabs. 

Strange lot. 

Look at the photo, not a chick in site. 

Got their boy friends as pillion 

I see Arab-Hatred is alive and well on this forum.  Really.  You should check yourself and the overt racial hatred.  It's not a good image for this forum.

Strange comment. 

You're just stirring the pot, you're an antagonizer. 

Best you don't comment at all if you're going to be hostile. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 1