Wife allegedly axed to death by husband after refusing to reconcile

snoop1130

0997BF63-76FD-4FAB-AFB2-06385800106A-696x394.jpeg

PHOTO: ประชาชาตินิวส์ ทีวี ภูมิภาค

A 40-year-old wife was allegedly axed to death by her husband after she refused to reconcile with him.

Pol. Col. Sakchai Suwannukul, police chief of the Sri Racha Police Station, responded to an alleged murder on Soi Bang Phra in Sri Racha’s Bang Phra subdistrict along with the Sawang Pratheep rescue service.

The incident occurred in a kitchen in a one-story row house yesterday afternoon, August 21st, 2022. The victim, Wanrat Ruabrat, a 40-year-old cook, was found dead on the floor with several gruesome head injuries. Pol. Col. Sakchai believed that the injuries were produced by a bloodstained axe left at the incident scene.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/08/23/wife-allegedly-axed-to-death-by-husband-in-sri-racha-after-refusing-to-reconcile/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-08-23

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Sad 7

4 minutes ago, Boyn said:

Is it getting more and more violent in LOS or did i just not notice before.?

Seems to be getting more violent everywhere not just Thailand.

Either that or it's just getting reported more.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

If you watch the Thai news in the morning the first stories are either of crashes and deaths or Fights and Murders, been that way for as long as I can remember, except during when Covid was looming large....

News is 90% bad

Good news doesnt attract attention

Always been like that. Im amazed people dont know this.

Society is way more peaceful now than 100 years ago.

2 hours ago, Boyn said:

I was thinking the same thing.

With social media nothing goes unnoticed.  Just wish  this regime noticed that, everyone see's others transgressions. 

11 hours ago, FrederikKitten said:

Half year ago guy in our village macheted his wife to death after coming home and finding her with a different guy at his own house. It was actually second time - first time he said if it happens again, he will kill her. This time he did. Guy spent 1 week in jail, then was released and that was that. Because wife's family said it was her fault anyway and there would be nobody to take care of the children. ???? Guy is walking free ever since. He is even my relative somehow, like my father in laws brothers son or something.

Not unlike someone in our village who killed a kid for taking apples from a tree. The murderer came to a financial arrangement with the kid's parents, went away for a while and is now back in the village as if nothing happened. The police didn't get involved at all, as far as I know.

12 hours ago, Denim said:

Yep, reported more.

Everybody in competition trying to be the first to report to get that claim to fame or make a fast buck.

Edited by userabcd

14 hours ago, Boyn said:

You didn't notice. These fragile, angry male Thai freaks been murdering wives, gfs, family, friends and foes forever. Many incapable of dealing with a little thing called life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The incident occurred in a kitchen in a one-story row house yesterday afternoon, August 21st, 2022. The victim, Wanrat Ruabrat, a 40-year-old cook, was found dead on the floor with several gruesome head injuries. Pol. Col. Sakchai believed that the injuries were produced by a bloodstained axe left at the incident scene.

Sherlock he ain't.

15 hours ago, Denim said:

It's everywhere. A 90 year old pensioner in his wheelchair has just been stabbed to death in broad daylight in  London, and a 9 year old girl shot dead in Liverpool, plus countless other daily stabbings/deaths throughout the UK.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

It's everywhere. A 90 year old pensioner in his wheelchair has just been stabbed to death in broad daylight in  London, and a 9 year old girl shot dead in Liverpool, plus countless other daily stabbings/deaths throughout the UK.

That was shocking....the UK needs to address the current crime situation with an iron fist, or give people the right to defend themselves.  Thailand is far safer.

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Pol. Col. Sakchai believed that the injuries were produced by a bloodstained axe left at the incident scene.

"Pol. Col. Sakchai believed that the injuries were produced by a

bloodstained axe left at the incident scene."

image.png.76ba3eaa4256236bf6bf26aae95399e2.png