Elder brother fears for the life of his sister in Dubai - she went to do massage, but it was sex

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

A man called Prasit, aged 43, went to the Damrongdhama office in Kalasin, NE Thailand, yesterday to appeal for help for his sister Apinya, 41.

He wants the foreign affairs departments in Thailand to help her after she went to Dubai in the Middle East, reported Siam Rath.

A friend acting as an agent had invited Apinya to go to Dubai to work in traditional Thai massage.

But soon after her arrival on July 20th she contacted her brother to say that it was not massage she had to do but sex. 

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

Along with several other woman she had travelled to Dubai at a cost of 130,000 baht to the agent. This money would need to be paid back.

Apinya told her brother over the Line app that she had refused to offer sex to customers and wanted to come home but had to pay the 130,000 baht.

He sent the money on July 10th so she could return but since then he had been unable to contact her at all.

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-08-27

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

So much for the fiercely defended islamic values, while their women are walking around clad in head and full body covering they have no problems in allowing open prostitution in their countries...

So what's wrong with that ? It's their values not ours. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

So much for the fiercely defended islamic values, while their women are walking around clad in head and full body covering they have no problems in allowing open prostitution in their countries...

Prostitution is in every country.  Especially Dubai which is not all that Islamic when you consider the number of ex-pats that live and work there.

here s a thriving nightlife that you would not believe

18 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Prostitution is in every country.  Especially Dubai which is not all that Islamic when you consider the number of ex-pats that live and work there.

They go to Thailand hire ladyboys

5 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

What is wrong with that???

Do you want the whole list or just the top 10?

What is wrong with them having different values to yours ?  You think your own views and values are the ones the entire world should follow, are you that much of a bigot ?

Edited by Excel

On 8/27/2022 at 1:03 PM, kingstonkid said:

It is horrible there, simply towers of concrete and multi-lane highways, and SOOO expensive. Been there several times as my sons are musos there. Horrible place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A personal attack has been removed please see and observe the following forum rule:

9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2022 at 4:49 AM, ezzra said:

the values only apply to those who follow Islam. If you are not Islamic in these countries you are not human and therefore can be used as  slaves and sex toys without breaking any law. 

Edited by RobU

On 8/27/2022 at 9:10 AM, Berkshire said:

You'd think the word would get out by now.

A friend of mine who did straight temple massage, was also lured by an agent. I spent 3 days trying to talk her out of it but she believed the agent... her husband also tried to talk her out of it but she was desperate to make some money.

I think she only had to repay the agent 40,000 as I sent her the money to come home unharmed... I sent her 70,000 so she would have enough for hotel and flight and taxi etc... and she probably told the massage shop that I sent her 70k and they then raised the price to 50k... that is how naive they can be...

she was 38 at the time and had been #1 in her HS class... 

• Like 2

Actually,   what she should have done is tell her boss lady she's going out to buy some lunch and then she should have headed straight for the Thai consulate ....

Royal Thai Consulate-General, Dubai

Royal Thai Consulate-General, Dubai ; Address : Villa 35, Al Jali Street, Community 366 Umm Suqeim 3, P.O. Box 51844 Dubai, United Arab Emirates

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kennw said:

Hypocrisy thats why. 

Firstly I have no interest in the Muslim faith and to me it ranks equally as bad as all so called faiths in this world.  All that has ever done is a create a world full of bigotry to one another. Having said that you clearly do not understand what being a Muslim means nor how they consider those that do not follow their faith. Therefore their values are completely different to yours in some areas perhaps, so it is not hypocrisy on their part at all.  Hypocrisy comes into play when you are ignorant of their values and think their values should be the same as ours. Just because you, others or Santa Claus consider the way they act as not in keeping with your values it does not mean they are contriving their own code of moral conduct when it involves sex with non Muslims. As much as you despise the way some of them act just consider that for most of them they think that for you to wipe your bum with your right hand, the hand you eat with, is equally as disgusting.