“Unruly” Aussie woman kicked off flight from Phuket to Sydney

webfact

Jetstar's isn't the classiest airline to book but it's one of few that fly direct Melbourne and Sydney  to Phuket.

Sale on now  - booked a return next year for $330. Not bad. Tickets in October to January this year though are going for $2000 bucks due to pent up demand and everyone having Jetstar vouchers to get rid of.

You pay extra to pick your seat so it should've been clear cut who had what seat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Habibi is used often by the Lebanese. It's not a slur as such.

No doubt she is a  descendant of Lebanese refugees who came to Australia in the 70s and 80s. 

Agreed...  Habibi is used all over the middle east...    meaning ‘my close friend’...  guys and friends, working colleagues use it all the time with each other. 

Where was it used in this context ? I didn’t get much from the video in the linked article at all.

That said: Champion also means something positive until Australians use it sarcastically as a slur against another...  isn’t that right champ ?

Fair suck of the sav lady,  crickey love ... no need to get your knickers in a knot,

fairdinkum ... your as wild as a joe blake ... 

are you havin ' a go anna

don't come the raw prawn ...

grab a slab and throw back a coldy ..

fair crack of the whip love ...  be a classy sheila 

• Like 1

There's not much to go on here, and plenty of haters.

Don't get me wrong, this 'Karen' is probably a loud mouth (possibly drunk) self-entitled bitch, but the clip I saw is only 29 seconds long. Do we know if she was assigned a window seat or if she booked one? Many airlines now charge you for seat selection and if she chose and paid for a window seat then she has every right to complain.

But from the reaction of the rest of the passengers, I guess that she really was a nasty piece of work... but is it really fair to leave her here, in Thailand? I mean not fair on US, not her! ????

6 hours ago, webfact said:

An "unruly" Australian woman

blacklist for life.   100 million baht fine.   this is unacceptable behavior from an adult.

name and shame for life....................phuket?  I'm not surprised.   

there were kids on the plane!!!!!!!!  make it 200 billion fine 

• Like 1