Drunk Japanese man runs amok allegedly refusing to pay over 5000 baht drink bill

snoop1130

1 minute ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

All this fuss over a couple of hundred Aussie dollars. 

You got to be kidding me, pay the money, don't go back, get to the next bar. 

Life's too short to do this stuff, it's got to be attention seeking, all the time he's been ducking and weaving, he could be spending quality time with a beautiful young lady in his hotel room. 

Having sex with a prostitute would have been the last thing on his mind 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why didn't he just hire  prostitute as soon as he walked into the bar and no bother with drinking anything

Good question. 

Some people are different to you and I.

The guy has some issues, asking for embassy help, climbing on a building. 

It's a strange place. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bobtheblob said:

It seems to happen quite a bit, people suprised by the amount they will be ripped off. Welcome to Thailand. 

Or, alternatively, surprised by the bill they've managed to accumulate while drinking themselves into such a state that they're prepared to climb a building!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bobtheblob said:

It seems to happen quite a bit, people suprised by the amount they will be ripped off. Welcome to Thailand. 

They seem to get lost in the moment...I have seen a lot of Japanese who look like they are working here and are on generous expense accounts..... usually the GGBs do a number on them and even the floor-sweepers get drinks. No GGBs around soi 10, a few beer bars about... but these days they charge GGB prices for LDs. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

during light evening rain yesterday,

Setting the scene.

Japanese to Pattaya, the land of Satan.  Ready to have more fun than all humans combined.

Then reality.................bill.............5000 baht.   OMG, was I scammed?  LOScam?   Wait, I will call my embassy.   World News!!!!   Helicopters!!!

Hours later.......................hi kids, ah, yes, I was in Pattaya at a bar and .......errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It is reported Restaurant! Let's not allow our imagination go wild here? 

he did the right thing take off,  climb a wall and demand to speak to his Embassy which he has a much better outcome than if the police handle it. 

He was well aware of what " This is Thailand " and it's meaning he must have knew the outcome of what the Indian had to pay for his inappropriate touching panic and took off like a Ninja.????????