Drunk foreign tourist sleeping on footpath helped by tourist police

snoop1130

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

Mr. Bab, a French national of unknown age.

This should be on the cover of the Bangkok Post!!!!!  Imagine if they did a story on every homeless person in the world, and this blokie bloke bloke was simply trying to be semi-responsible and not drink-n-drive.  

These drunk falangs who sleep outside are spreading COVID-19 in 22 and I hope he sobers up and represents the falang community better!!!!   If you've done this before and didn't get busted, it never happened.  

Woke on a weekday morning in my late teens in the annual flower bed next to the tennis courts on Belgrave Street, Manly once. Not my finest hour. Must have seemed to be a comfy soft place to take my rest the night before, similar to this fellas plan lol ???? Of course it was all the fault of my mates at the Steyne Hotel beer garden hahaha????????

2 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

Why? He is a typical Pattaya quality tourist. Didn't do anything wrong.

Being drunk and incapable in public is very wrong as far as I'm concerned, typical Pattaya quality tourist or not.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Being drunk and incapable in public is very wrong as far as I'm concerned, typical Pattaya quality tourist or not.

Very many bars are "public" in Pattaya and even at main roads. So everyone can see what's going on there. And public drinking isn't the only "weird" thing going on in these many open-air (sex) bars. Does anyone care? You can even find endless videos on the internet. And see what's happening on the Beach Road every night.

A drunk really hasn't done anything wrong here. He supported the Pattaya tourism industry. Okay, was not an Indian guy walking around with a lot of gold. But better than nothing ????

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

Very many bars are "public" in Pattaya and even at main roads. So everyone can see what's going on there. And public drinking isn't the only "weird" thing going on in these many open-air (sex) bars. Does anyone care? You can even find endless videos on the internet. And see what's happening on the Beach Road every night.

A drunk really hasn't done anything wrong here. He supported the Pattaya tourism industry. Okay, was not an Indian guy walking around with a lot of gold. But better than nothing ????

A person out in the street who is drunk and incapable, note incapable, is a danger to people and other road users, people on motorbikes, driving cars etc.