Man stabs his ex-girlfriend to death in Chonburi

snoop1130

F24D2B6D-8036-4270-9650-5C3CECB126B0-696x391.jpeg

PHOTO: TMN Cable TV Pattaya

A 26-year-old woman was stabbed to death by her jealous, violent ex-boyfriend who got frustrated after she reportedly refused to help him pay debts after a breakup.

The fatal stabbing unfolded last night, October 27th, in the Ban Bueng subdistrict of Ban Bueng district, Chonburi.

Rescuers administered medical assistance to the victim, Ms. Sasiampai Chailangka, who was stabbed four times in her back and abdomen, but she eventually succumbed to her wounds and died. According to rescuers, the knife was still stuck in the woman’s abdomen prior to their arrival.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/10/28/man-stabs-his-ex-girlfriend-to-death-in-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-10-28

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Another man child.  They have to learn to man up and handle their own business. If the woman has a new boyfriend then just move on. Demands an ex girlfriend to help him pay his debts because he has issues. Then commits an act of violence because she probably refuses and has a new man. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Anyone would think (from some of the comments) that crimes of jealousy are uniquely a Thai problem!

Not uniquely Thai, obviously, however it sad and unusual that so many men here kill their girlfriends, mothers, grandmothers and other women on such a regular basis. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I still think murder sentences should be 25 years min, and then half the life expectancy of the victim added additionally. 

In this case he'd get 25 years, plus an addition 25 as half her future life expectancy. This would mean the younger the person you murder the longer the sentence. You kill an old granny, you may get an addition 5-10 years. Whilst some may feel that it devalues an old person's life, it would better reflect the loss of a young life that was never lived

Interesting. 

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I still think murder sentences should be 25 years min, and then half the life expectancy of the victim added additionally. 

In my youth , I used to be 100 percent against the death penalty.

Now after a lifetime of reading sad things like this on almost a daily basis I am 100 percent in favor of it.

Murderers don't deserve to live.

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Are you suggesting Thai men are more violent that non-Thai men?

I am here in Thailand, and not elsewhere, so I speak of only this country.  How many of these attacks are carried out by foreigners, non Thai men, here versus Thai men.  Sure it is a problem elsewhere but then we are in Thailand.  Now if you believe it is bashing those Thai men that commit these crimes that can not walk away and leave the jealousy behind them, well then I do not know how I can help you with the perception the daily reports create.

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

I am here in Thailand, and not elsewhere, so I speak of only this country.  How many of these attacks are carried out by foreigners, non Thai men, here versus Thai men.  Sure it is a problem elsewhere but then we are in Thailand.  Now if you believe it is bashing those Thai men that commit these crimes that can not walk away and leave the jealousy behind them, well then I do not know how I can help you with the perception the daily reports create.

This is not what you meant, and you know it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

This is not what you meant, and you know it. 

You keep believing your right and what is posted is not what was meant in your book, you sure have an issue with my posts.  Back onto ignore you go, I h=gave you the benefit of the doubt but you sure dislike my postings.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You keep believing your right and what is posted is not what was meant in your book, you sure have an issue with my posts.  Back onto ignore you go, I h=gave you the benefit of the doubt but you sure dislike my postings.

I don't like any racial posts. 

You make a racial post, deny it with a load of codswallop, and ignore those who call you out on it, jeez, what's is your integrity. 

21 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I'm not blaming the victim, but so many women appear to make a very poor choice when choosing a boyfriend/husband. I can only guess that they are drawn to a primitive macho image and then it backfires on them.

They do in west too. Marry trash then whinge. I guess low IQ will marry low IQ.

On 10/28/2022 at 7:07 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

I'm not blaming the victim, but so many women appear to make a very poor choice when choosing a boyfriend/husband. I can only guess that they are drawn to a primitive macho image and then it backfires on them.

You can apply the same thought process on Thai women choosing certain western men to shack up with.

• Like 2