Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' at San Francisco home, suspect in custody

Scott

Another unsourced and unsubstantiated misinformation post has been removed.

Multiple posts of news reports earlier in this thread detail the suspect's prior political views many years ago, and then how those radically changed to the extreme right in more recent years and in the lead-up to the Pelosi attack.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Of course. Why would I cry? ???? I only want the truth to come out, that's why I want to see the unedited footage. I don't "want" the official story to be a lie, it just doesn't add up to me and I suspect the body cam footage will tell all, which is why I am so keen to see it. It's also why I believe it won't be shown any time soon.

MAGA? Hardly. I am British, not a fan of Trump (or Biden BTW) and certainly not MAGA. Great strawman though.

He will no doubt be locked up. The attack was terrible and he's a loon. It's the circumstances surrounding the attack that are intriguing.

Have you ever considered that we may never see the cctv footage of the attack? When its shown in court I suspect it will not be for public viewing.

Not sure the victim and his family would want a graphic, bloody and attempted murder peace of video making the rounds and going viral just to please a few doubters. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, billd766 said:

It has already been presented and assessed, and a verdict reached by the social? media and they have determined that Paul Pelosi is guilty of beating himself over the head with a hammer, and that David DePape was just an innocent bystander let into the house by the third person.

Further it is a cover up, expressly ordered by President Biden, aka the Great Satan and election stealer in chief, himself.  ???? ????

Plenty of speculation from both sides. The left are saying that the hemp jewellery making, bus dwelling, nudist protester with an ex-girlfriend called Gypsy (who is an ardent BLM and LGBTQ+ supporter) was a far right MAGA extremist. Not typical traits of the far right but hey, if it fits the narrative...  ????

Maybe best we ignore the loony theories from BOTH sides and simply look at the evidence. Let's re-visit this after the body cam footage is released. 

I can only repeat what I already said about that:

Not sure the victim and his family would want a graphic, bloody and attempted murder peace of video making the rounds and going viral just to please a few doubters. 

Beside which it was only yesterday that this was issued so we not even sure they've seen or heard it yet Members of Pelosi family to hear 911 call and see bodycam footage

The court cases are very soon, why not have a little patience?

Judge Diane Northway set a hearing for November 4 in San Francisco Superior Court to set a date for the preliminary hearing

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I can think of a relatively recent example in which hundreds of hours worth of body camera, security and news camera footage has been released depicting a mass violent attack.

And yet very many right wingers insist it depicts a peaceful protest.

We can all also read through your posts in this thread.

So please excuse me if I don’t buy your wanting to see body camera  evidence before you make up your mind.

Sorry I don't understand your point.

You don't believe I want to see the footage of the Pelosi attack because there is footage of the Jan 6 raid? Could you clarify?

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Sorry I don't understand your point.

You don't believe I want to see the footage of the Pelosi attack because there is footage of the Jan 6 raid? Could you clarify?

I don’t think it’ll make a blind bit of difference.

I suspect, based on your posts in this thread, you’ll simply switch to asking more inane question, such as where the shadows fall or the angle of view.

Here’s what I’m going to do.

Wait for the trial.

If you have any relevant information you believe the defense, or indeed the prosecution might benefit from, do your civil duty and pass it on to the attorneys, I’m sure they’ll be delighted to hear from you.

15 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Oh how you must wish that was the case.

But unfortunately...

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/11/01/politics/paul-pelosi-family-body-cam-footage/index.html

I don’t wish anything was the case.

I shall however take note of your response to body camera footage, if revealed, and your response if not revealed.

I myself shall wait for the trial and look forward to the Jury’s verdict, which I shall accept regardless of what the verdict is.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

The trial, that’s the bit where both the prosecution and defense present and challenge evidence and testimony.

The Jury then decide a verdict.

Let’s see who does and doesn’t accept the evidence and testimony presented at trial, let’s see who does or doesn’t accept the Jury’s verdict.

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The trial, that’s the bit where both the prosecution and defense present and challenge evidence and testimony.

The Jury then decide a verdict.

Let’s see who does and doesn’t accept the evidence and testimony presented at trial, let’s see who does or doesn’t accept the Jury’s verdict.

Indeed, the trial will be fascinating. I hope it is televised.

I will accept the verdict either way. Same as I accept the result of Democratic referendums.

I just want to see the video for myself (minus the graphic content of course). If they refuse to release the footage (as I suspect they will) then I will still have my doubts, since the story they are telling simply doesn't make any sense to me. It doesn't add up. Not based on MAGA, or Trump, or any other left wing trope but on the fundamentals of human behaviour and the laws of physics.

Edited by onthedarkside
unsourced and unsubstantiated claims removed
  • Like 1