Pattaya: Brit and German had sex with underage girls - they paid 2,000 baht a time

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

Siam Rath reported that Pol Gen Surachate Hakpan - who they called Deputy Joke - was at the Muang Pattaya police station to announce developments in underage sex cases at the Cobra Beer Bar.

Mr Michael, a Brit and Mr Jens, a German, paid 2,000 baht for sex with 14 and 15 year olds.

The owner of the bar took 500 baht.

The pair were arrested after the crime on September 24th.

Also arrested was bar owner Ornthana, 43, after a search warrant was served at her address in Soi Chaiyapreuk 2. 

The names of ten underage girls were found on bills. 

She faces human trafficking charges.

Surachate was in town to wrap up the investigation that was of great public interest as well as being followed closely in the media. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-11-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

And if there is any justice, a long prison spell to contemplate what a horrible excuse for a person she is.

No that would not be justice.

Justice would be putting her in a cell with staff and mothers that have teen age daughters,  

For any men same thing put them in with people that have daughters.

That is when justice gets done. 

I do wonder though about the price 2000 for a special girl seems rather low. 

Edited by kingstonkid
  • Like 1

There is little condemnation of underage sex on this forum, ive noticed it from other threads too.

I guess living in Thailand you get immune to it, maybe i dont know (not talking personally)

To the poster that's is abhorred by a 50 year old male and a 23 year old women. Jeez thats extreme and happens in ever country in the world not always necessarily paid for.

I’m assuming the comment about not attracted to 30 year olds and that I’m 50 plus is a generalization and not about me specifically since I’m neither. Though that would not be the same…. That’s Leonardo DiCaprio…

unfortunately, many of those that partake in the industry or profit from it are in positions that make it difficult to do anything.