Climate activists block private jet runway at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam

Scott

6 hours ago, DezLez said:

Where are they?

I've not seen them in this thread!

I am sure the world would love to read your practical solutions, but without searching for them (if they exist!)

And where are the answers to my two questions?

All you have done so far is to have responded to my posts with obfuscation without actually answering the questions!

You don't tell me what to do, Bye.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

People that believe in man made climate change should welcome a reduction in air travel which is hugely polluting. The obvious way to reduce air travel is to make it unattractive to holiday makers. My comment was in that vein.

It'd be ironic if those that do believe in man made climate change still think it's OK to travel by air for frivolous reasons.

Personally, as I've often said on this forum, I believe that regardless of the cause of climate change nothing we can do will change it, so why would I personally not fly on holiday if I don't care about the climate change mantra?

However, if there is a land or sea based travel option I'd take that in preference to air.

So what you say you believe in and preach about is not what you practice!  What a hypocrite

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No idea what you are on about. What do I "preach"?

I'd preach the same as Al Gore, the peasants must conserve resources and live in fear, while me and my entourage drive a fleet of Hummers, fly the world in our private jets and make a fortune trading carbon credits while living in seaside mansions.

Edited by BritManToo

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No idea what you are on about. What do I "preach"?

You have preached/stated the following two separate quotes regarding "Climate Change" from sermons, sorry posts, that you have made just in this forum alone!

"Sounds good to me, and should sound good to any that believe in man made climate change.
If they start blocking planes carrying holiday makers good too. Eliminate frivolous air travel and eliminate a massive amount of high level pollution."

"People that believe in man made climate change should welcome a reduction in air travel which is hugely polluting. The obvious way to reduce air travel is to make it unattractive to holiday makers."

You then contradict yourself and say;

"Personally, as I've often said on this forum, I believe that regardless of the cause of climate change nothing we can do will change it"

Which is your stance. Fly or not to fly?

Condemn and solve or just condemn and get on with it?

Where are you?

Edited by DezLez

8 hours ago, DezLez said:

"People that believe in man made climate change should welcome a reduction in air travel which is hugely polluting. The obvious way to reduce air travel is to make it unattractive to holiday makers."

Do you not understand that "people that believe" is not the same as "those that do not believe"?