US YouTuber My Mate Nate gets his girl after winning celebrity boxing bout

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Sanook

Top US YouTuber and content creator Nathan Bartling - known to his millions of fans in Thailand as "My Mate Nate" - delighted fans after a win in a celebrity boxing match called Idol Fight, reported Sanook.

Nate had just beaten Luke Bad Boy in the ring and asked his girlfriend Ava if that was enough to secure her affections.

"I've amassed 650,000 points and you said if I get a million you'd be mine", Nate said in Thai as he took the microphone in front of his adoring fans. 

Click HERE for video

"Do I get my extra 350,000 tonight?"

To roars of approval Ava - Pawornwan Verapuchong the daughter of a well known billionaire - said "OK". 

Nate from Utah has garnered millions of Thai fans on his channel with his wacky content and excellent Thai language skills. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-11-07

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Me either, I would much a prefer a poor  broke Issan girl working in a Pattaya bar, rather than marrying a Billionaires daughter , she probably cannot even play Connect 4 

Horses for courses.  There's probably pros and cons to each type of woman.

Pick your poison...

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Watch the video and listen to the voice of that girl. I would run away if I would have to listen to that voice for more than a second or two.

It seems they match each other.

It's a weird thing many young Thai women do when in front of others and slightly embarrassed or feigning shyness. That is, raise the tone of their voice/heighten the pitch as they think it sounds cute. I just think it sounds totally fake and like you, you wouldn't see me for dust. 

• Thanks 1