Republicans announce investigation into Joe Biden !

Social Media

6 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"Bobulinski has also identified Joe Biden as “the big guy” referenced in emails related to the Chinese deal that were uncovered on the first son’s infamous abandoned laptop, which were revealed by The Post in October 2020.

“The good news is Congressman [James] Comer and Congressman [Jim] Jordan have troves of documents that will corroborate all this — but 1,000%, Joe Biden is ‘the big guy,’” Bobulinski said Thursday."

https://nypost.com/2022/11/18/ex-hunter-biden-biz-partner-hails-gop-probe-into-first-sons-deals/

This is direct and corroborated evidence that Joe Biden, was indeed, the "big guy" that was taking a cut of these deals with the Chinese and others. If, as alleged, Joe Biden was indeed taking 10% or any amount from these deals the left swore blind did not happen, then clearly that would be breaking laws - such as tax evasion for starters.

Just think how the narrative has changed. If that doesn't scream insincerity nothing does.

From

1)Laptop doesn't exist. to

2)Laptop exists but is Russian Disinformation

3)Ok well the laptop was Hunters, but there is nothing anywhere about Joe Biden in there. to

4) Well OK , Joe Biden did actually meet these despots we were forced to accept he didn't, but he did not personally profit from it. 

5)we all know what happens next!

And, of course, as the Wall St Journal analysis showed, Bobulinski is not exactly a trustworthy source.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Not exactly the words I would have chosen to describe that family of dysfunctional and crooked perverts but each to their own., shame there isn't a "cringe" emoticon (or "puke").

My post was referring to Joe and what he said about Hunter but seeing as you edited what he said out in your reply go ahead and keep wishing for your trolling emoji's 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"Bobulinski has also identified Joe Biden as “the big guy” referenced in emails related to the Chinese deal that were uncovered on the first son’s infamous abandoned laptop, which were revealed by The Post in October 2020.

“The good news is Congressman [James] Comer and Congressman [Jim] Jordan have troves of documents that will corroborate all this — but 1,000%, Joe Biden is ‘the big guy,’” Bobulinski said Thursday."

https://nypost.com/2022/11/18/ex-hunter-biden-biz-partner-hails-gop-probe-into-first-sons-deals/

This is direct and corroborated evidence that Joe Biden, was indeed, the "big guy" that was taking a cut of these deals with the Chinese and others. If, as alleged, Joe Biden was indeed taking 10% or any amount from these deals the left swore blind did not happen, then clearly that would be breaking laws - such as tax evasion for starters.

Just think how the narrative has changed. If that doesn't scream insincerity nothing does.

From

1)Laptop doesn't exist. to

2)Laptop exists but is Russian Disinformation

3)Ok well the laptop was Hunters, but there is nothing anywhere about Joe Biden in there. to

4) Well OK , Joe Biden did actually meet these despots we were forced to accept he didn't, but he did not personally profit from it. 

5)we all know what happens next!

You sure believe all of the conspiracy gossip don't you.  We shall see what happens but first breaking news is that a new Special council has been assigned by the AG Garland against your hero....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You didn't even thank me for providing a link to the article. And while it's true that they discussed the "big guy" there's absolutely no evidence that Biden ever received any money. We do know that Hunter and James Biden are sleazy and often invoked Joe Biden's name to others in promoting their ventures. So while they may have made all sorts of plans involving Joe Biden, there's no evidence that Biden was aware of those plans or that he took even a nickel from these people.

Didn't Jimmy Carter's brother also possibly profit from using his brother's name...I mean Billy beer was a great hit. I have a case still in cold storage in the US. One day it might be worth millions if I can sell it to some foreign country and cash in myself. Maybe I would be investigated then....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SunnyinBangrak said:

If Bobulinski was lying and it was all made up(which NOBODY is claiming!), would Joe Biden not have sued him? I would have and Im not even a public figure. 

I see you still can't bring yourself to acknowledge the falsehood of Bobulinski's claim that he had incriminating evidence against Biden.

And this comment "I would have and Im not even a public figure." shows how unfamiliar you are with the U.S. Law. It's far more difficult for a public figure to win a defamation case than it is for a private citizen. 

• Like 1

Ex-Hunter Biden partner Tony Bobulinski vows US will be ‘shocked’ by GOP probe

Hunter Biden’s former business associate Tony Bobulinski has hailed the forthcoming House Republican investigation into the first family’s business dealings, insisting that Americans will be “shocked” by the evidence turned up.

The Navy veteran told Fox News on Thursday that the probe announced Thursday by the incoming chairs of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees meant Americans no longer just have to “take my word for it.”

Bobulinski has long accused President Biden of being directly entangled in a plot to make millions of dollars as part of Bobulinski and the first son’s 2017 SinoHawk Holdings venture with the Chinese state-owned energy company CEFC.

• Love It 1

5 minutes ago, metisdead said:

Ex-Hunter Biden partner Tony Bobulinski vows US will be ‘shocked’ by GOP probe

Hunter Biden’s former business associate Tony Bobulinski has hailed the forthcoming House Republican investigation into the first family’s business dealings, insisting that Americans will be “shocked” by the evidence turned up.

The Navy veteran told Fox News on Thursday that the probe announced Thursday by the incoming chairs of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees meant Americans no longer just have to “take my word for it.”

Bobulinski has long accused President Biden of being directly entangled in a plot to make millions of dollars as part of Bobulinski and the first son’s 2017 SinoHawk Holdings venture with the Chinese state-owned energy company CEFC.

As pointd out in this very thread, Bobulinski has an unhappy history of having such a claim debunked by the Wall St. Journal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

As pointd out in this very thread, Bobulinski has an unhappy history of having such a claim debunked by the Wall St. Journal.

Back in 2017, he was a special quest of the former POTUS at a press conference covered by FOX and Post. No other news agencies bother to come. 

Bobulinski allegations were described as “of no value”. At 10:47, minutes after the debate ended, the Wall Street Journal, part of the same media empire as Fox News and the Post, reported, “Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden” — the former vice president’s brother — “discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.”seem like bubkes. At 10:47, minutes after the debate ended, the Wall Street Journal, part of the same media empire as Fox News and the Post, reported, “Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden” — the former vice president’s brother — “discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.”

Republicans investigation will be a waste of tax payers money and a waste of time that will be better spent debating on policies for the people. 

• Like 2

Another argument against Biden's participation in his son's ventures is that why wouldn't China use that as blackmail to keep him in check? Biden has been far harder on China than Trump ever was. Keeping advanced chips out of China's hands is a major blow to China's economic development.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

If Bobulinski was lying and it was all made up(which NOBODY is claiming!), would Joe Biden not have sued him? I would have and Im not even a public figure. 

So now Hunter Biden is guilty of the sin of omission.

I’d let that one go if I where you focus on trying to establish a chain of custody for this lap top you obsess over.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Another argument against Biden's participation in his son's ventures is that why wouldn't China use that as blackmail to keep him in check? Biden has been far harder on China than Trump ever was. Keeping advanced chips out of China's hands is a major blow to China's economic development.

While handing Trump’s businesses and family members trademark registrations.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 2

House Judiciary Committee ranking Republican member Jim Jordan of Ohio has announced the GOP will investigate Hunter Biden — and it's designed to gin up outrage on Fox News, according to a new Washington Post analysis.

Specifically, Jordan and Oversight ranking Republican member James Comer (Ky.) were invited onto Fox News’s prime-time programming to explain their arguments. Arguments, you will not be surprised to learn, that Hannity and other Fox News hosts have been making for months."

https://www.rawstory.com/hunter-biden-focus-shows-jim-jordan-is-focused-on-feedback-loop-with-fox-news-analysis/

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Not exactly the words I would have chosen to describe that family of dysfunctional and crooked perverts but each to their own., shame there isn't a "cringe" emoticon (or "puke").

Well you posted this garbage, surely you can back it up?

Or is it simply YOUR opinion?

6 hours ago, placeholder said:

I've posted this information more than once.

Hunter Biden’s Ex-Business Partner Alleges Father Knew About Venture
Former vice president says he had no involvement; corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bidens-ex-business-partner-alleges-father-knew-about-venture-11603421247

But it disagrees with 'HIS' version of the truth, therefore you and everybody who agrees with you is wrong, and you are pedaling false information.