Data from Hunter Biden's laptop is real and was not planted by Russians looking to frame the Biden family: CBS News

Scott

On 12/12/2022 at 10:08 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

"Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Politico is a "legitimate" news organization. Yet they ran this garbage just before an election even though Tony Bobulinksi - who had the evidence to prove it ie his phone and email records - had already corroborated the important emails, and neither Joe, nor Hunter, nor their spokesperson denied the laptop was Hunters.

It was fake news. It was a BIG LIE. None of the 51 had "evidence" the laptop was Russian Disinformation, they lied. The 51 rogue intel officers such as Brennan will be investigated until the cows come home, there is no punishment too severe for these "credible people" that just because they had irrational hatred for Trump, decided to gaslight and lie to the country with monstrous consequences.

Political reported it because it was news. They didn't endorse the views of these people. That this information which various Republican operatives had for months, was only released toward the end of the elections. And Giuliani refused to release data that could confirm the provenance of these emails. And no respectable news source would release this information without first doing a scrupulous investigation. The seasoned reporter that the New York Post assigned to write up this story refused precisely because of the Post's lax, or rather, non-existent, standards.

• Like 1

Matt Taibbi the so called journalist who Elon appointed to take over the twitter files investigation and releases in the last few installments has an interesting background:

2017: Matt Taibbi’s Not-So-Secret Russian Past

https://jordanrussiacenter.org/news/matt-taibbis-not-secret-russian-past/#.Y6emw31ByUk

2017 Matt Taibbi’s Skepticism of the Russian Hacking Coverage Is all Wrong

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2017/04/04/matt-taibbis-skepticism-of-the-russian-hacking-coverage-is-all-wrong/

Twenty years ago, in Moscow, Matt Taibbi was a misogynist <deleted>—and possibly worse

https://chicagoreader.com/blogs/twenty-years-ago-in-moscow-matt-taibbi-was-a-misogynist-<deleted>-and-possibly-worse/

Notice on his latest installment where he's now trying to discredit the CIA, its not even related to any files given to him by twitter:

image.png.0612db52c863f00b68f612b8241d80fb.png

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1606701519486988288

• Like 2

I haven't been following this so don't have the details.  Where is the machine now and can/should it be returned?

As for clinging to straws, do not think for moment that there is no possibility the Republicans will re-open the Benghazi inquisition.

If the "Hillary emails" is brought up again (it's still on DT's playlist) it will be much to the GOP's own detriment regarding "foreign influence" in the 2016 election -- in fact, I hope they do it.  All that stuff with Roger Stone, Assange (who was somehow involved in the reveal), and the Barr-intercepted Mueller Report needs to be held up to the light.  If Smith is the baadass we're being led to believe he is he will find threads connecting the election denial to 2016.  Barr has been doing a lot of TV since Smith got appointed, mostly trying to gaslight things he said while AG.

I'm waiting for:

DT: I'm calling for an investigation into Hillary's 12,000* emails!

Smith: Hey, good idea!  Well, Donny, how did YOU find out about them?

* you know he has a problem with raising numbers.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Investigation into Joe Biden suspicious business activities with his family imminent (finally!!). I guess we are all about to find out why the left censored this tome of evidence and falsely called it "Russian disinformation" and hounded any factually correct news items while only allowing the public to consume the conspiracy theory. I wonder if this ever happened in mankinds history before, one side having so much power and so little integrity they banned facts and only allowed lies? Maybe in some religious movement or cult?

"“There are emails and text messages that show Hunter Biden complaining about having to spend so much money keeping his dad up. I mean, that’s a concern because Hunter Biden’s only source of income was from our adversaries in China and Russia for influence peddling,” he said.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/08/house-gopers-prep-probes-into-joe-biden-big-tech-censorship?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp

Still clinging to your hopes it's all true and real. Let's see how badly tainted as all have been telling you any evidence is.

An investigation should be done by police not the congress or a committee as Hunter is not and never was an elected official. If any true evidence is found linking who you call "The Big Man" by a real criminal investigation then DOJ would become involved.  Congresses committee investigations are done to uncover irregularities of elected officials not civilians no matter how they are related.

The Jan 6th committee was set up to find the causes of the insurrection and name those responsible nothing more.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I would refer you, and other laptop denier/Russian disinfo conspiracy theorists to the topic if this thread. You had your time, now it's time for a dose of reality.

Where have I ever said it was Russian disinformation. Please refrain from cutting a piece of my post to suit your agenda. You know it is against forum rules.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

They get round that argument by insisting the the Republican controlled FBI (since forever) is in the pocket of the Dems and the deep state. You know, the FBI which claimed Hillary was still under investigation days before the election. That FBI.

Listen to my link  the agent is quite funny explaining the letter signed by 50 agents

On 12/25/2022 at 4:44 PM, ozimoron said:

Repubs are clinging desperately to this laptop story as if it were the revelation of the century. There's really not much there. At best it might lead to an IRS charge for dodging taxes but that's not really the hill the GOP should choose to die on. If they had anything more substantial they'd dump this story in a heartbeart. It's only purpose is to serve as whataboutery to shield Trump's far greater excursions into criminality.

Bit like the Russia Russia Russia thing then? Really wasn't much there.

• Haha 2

A post has been removed as the quoted content had been altered out of context:

28. You will not make changes to messages quoted from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. Do not shorten any post in a way that alters the context of the original post. Do not change the formatting of the post you are quoting.

4 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Investigation into Joe Biden suspicious business activities with his family imminent (finally!!). I guess we are all about to find out why the left censored this tome of evidence and falsely called it "Russian disinformation" and hounded any factually correct news items while only allowing the public to consume the conspiracy theory. I wonder if this ever happened in mankinds history before, one side having so much power and so little integrity they banned facts and only allowed lies? Maybe in some religious movement or cult?

"“There are emails and text messages that show Hunter Biden complaining about having to spend so much money keeping his dad up. I mean, that’s a concern because Hunter Biden’s only source of income was from our adversaries in China and Russia for influence peddling,” he said.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/08/house-gopers-prep-probes-into-joe-biden-big-tech-censorship?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp

Blah blah! They have nothing.

3 hours ago, candide said:

From your Fox News article: "Those words are still true. It has all the classic earmarks," he said.

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

Hmmm...so that's where you think the idiocy lies...

I take it you didn't listen to interview. If you had you'd know. Well at least a reasonable person not infected with bias would.

On 11/22/2022 at 5:25 AM, ozimoron said:

Other president(s) have taken massive kick backs for pay for play and not been charged.

Ozimoron, you certainly know so much that is either untrue or unproven.  Its amazing the "facts" you know that are unknown to anyone else but you.  

Who has taken massive kickbacks and provide proof. 

1 minute ago, Longwood50 said:

Ozimoron, you certainly know so much that is either untrue or unproven.  Its amazing the "facts" you know that are unknown to anyone else but you.  

Who has taken massive kickbacks and provide proof. 

This is about Biden's laptop.

On 11/22/2022 at 7:38 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

It doesn’t matter what is on the lap top, there is no secure chain of custody.

And just where did you get your JD degree from.

Chain of custody applies to evidence doctored after the receipt by authorities not before. 

• Haha 2