Paedophile Gary Glitter to be freed after serving half his 16-year jail sentence

webfact

image.jpeg
Gary Glitter, who's real name is Paul Gadd, being sentenced in Vietnam (Image: ExpressStar)

By Kieren WilliamsNews Reporter

The 78-year-old disgraced pop star was jailed for attempted rape, unlawful sexual intercourse with a girl under 13, and four counts of indecent assault in 2015

Paedophile pop star Gary Glitter is set to be released from prison early next year, after serving half of his 16-year sentence.

The 78-year-old, whose real name is Paul Gadd, was jailed for 16 years for attempted rape, unlawful sexual intercourse with a girl under 13, and four counts of indecent assault in 2015.

He is reportedly being released because he is serving a determinate sentence - a sentence that is for a fixed amount of time.

Due to this his case, won’t go before the Parole Board and he could walk free as early as February.

An offender who is convicted of a sexual offence is released on a strict licence.

Full story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/

-- © Copyright Mirror 2022-12-17

Really big in the 70's through the Glam Rock years.

Classics such as:-

Hello!, Hello! I'm back again.

Do you wanna touch me? (Oh yeah)

Doing alright with the boys.

Remember me this way.

And the seasonal classic top 10 hit from 1984, Another Rock n' Roll Christmas.

Screenshot_20221217-130634_Chrome.jpg.a84e006cea62ca73f7f9553cd9e68a65.jpgScreenshot_20221217-131318_Chrome.jpg.455f9c3be921a1ee542a77121cb8a7e3.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Still believe that rapists, pedophiles and drug dealers should be eliminated for good, in the interest of society and individual defenseless people. 
These years in jail = taxpayers expense; the death sentence would be the cheapest and absolute guarantee that this particular person never ever commits the crime! 

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'd quite like to have Another Rock and Roll Christmas.

Then listen to Last Xmas by George Michael, Stairway to Heaven by Rolf Harris while watching American Beauty starring Kevin Spacey.

and Inglourious Basterds by Harvey Weinstein??

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I liked his music, the double drums was ground breaking.

Bonham was the groundbreaker of that generation alongside Baker, although few realize that. Just listen to his base pedals (apart from the furious rest).