Pattaya motorist crashes into dog, suffering injuries and fatally wounding the dog

webfact

3 hours ago, mikebell said:

It could have been worse; he could have swerved and killed a child avoiding the dog.  I fail to understand Thais who bang on about wearing masks to guard against disease yet allow hundreds of thousands of these critters  to pollute every soi in the country.

Hundreds and thousands of these dogs would'nt be on the streets if  hundreds and thousands of owners didnt throw them on the streets, because they became too old,   too sick, and  not a cuddly toy anymore 

35 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Same about your reply. Thais hold soy dogs in high regard. How many times have we seen articles here how a dog mauled, sometimes fatally, a child, then 500 baht and a wai from the owner (if there even IS an owner) handles the issue?

There is more protection for dogs than humans.

We are not talking about dogs...... his comment was about a child.

Read, comprehend before posting

4 hours ago, stoner said:

good. one less flea bag disease infested mutt roaming the streets. 

exactly mate I spent almost a month in hospital and still being treated for injuries 3 years on after a soi dog ran In front of my motorcycle..and of course no one admitted to the ownership ...hope the motorbike rider is ok ..Good riddance to the flea bag ..in saying that hope it didn't suffer...H

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, actonion said:

Hundreds and thousands of these dogs would'nt be on the streets if  hundreds and thousands of owners didnt throw them on the streets, because they became too old,   too sick, and  not a cuddly toy anymore 

I believe a substantial number are born to the streets too... certainly see the litters in the packs near me. So sad to abandon a pet like that, heartless. 

• Like 1

seems that nobody much cares that he was travelling at a high rate of speed at 1 am..guess maybe moptorcy guy would have gotten a 100 baht ticket if some old person was trying to cross the road and the speeder was "unable to brake"....and killed them?  What exactly is "high speed" to a motorcy guy?  See several a day roar through soi buakhaow traffic hauling axx weaving around cars, bikes, people...but go ahead and blame the dog.

Kritphan reportedly told rescuers that the dog ran in front of his bike while he was traveling at high speed. He was unable to brake and crash head-on into a dog, he said.

18 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Up here animals have priority. Be they chickens, pigs or cows.

I hurt a duck with me pick-up. Didn't kill it. Man said it was his special breeding duck. Gave him 300 baht.

That's a duck bill!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, actonion said:

Most of the dogs are wild and procreate at will.  Thai dog 'ownership' is on a par with the oxymoronic 'military intelligence.'

On 12/19/2022 at 6:28 AM, stoner said:

good. one less flea bag disease infested mutt roaming the streets. 

Yes, get all the young motorcyclist off the streets.  I agree.  Young people need to learn how to walk and take public transport since they cannot control their speed on a motorcycle.  Plus it is bad for the environment and increases profits for the Big oil and Big automotive corporations, who care nothing about people.  Can you say Honda?  They almost have a monopoly along with their brothers Yamaha and Suzuki.  Buy local products that help Thailand economy, not the Japanese economy I say, and try a bicycle or e-bike and use your muscles to get from A-B