Seasons Greetings....

transam

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

won't matter ... all my family are dead ...  uncle's, aunties, family ... relatives all dead and gone years ago. I didn't go and see them before they died.    They are all dead and gone ... it's just me now, so xmas will be drinking in my room as last year.

I guess they all died ones they seen your picture :cheesy:

14 hours ago, steven100 said:

won't matter ... all my family are dead ...  uncle's, aunties, family ... relatives all dead and gone years ago. I didn't go and see them before they died.    They are all dead and gone ... it's just me now, so xmas will be drinking in my room as last year.

When he said "Seasons greetings", he meant Christmas and he didn't mean Halloween ????

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, steven100 said:

same for me and my xmas dinner will be the preverble bacon butty ....might open some heinz baked beans to eat wiv eet

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, steven100 said:

Christmas day a good day to clean house.

My sponges are verklempt in anticipation.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/19/2022 at 8:40 PM, steven100 said:

That escaped parrot not turned up on your balcony, you could have had a good conversation with it!

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, blackshadow said:
50 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What's one of them, then?   I know what a bacon butty is but a what bacon butty?!

HAS bacon in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it have "preverble" [sic] in it also?   Is Preverble a sauce, or the way that it's cooked, perhaps?   Excuse my ignorance.

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Does it have "preverble" [sic] in it also?   Is Preverble a sauce, or the way that it's cooked, perhaps?   Excuse my ignorance.

its my own recipe.....so a big secret.....go do/get your own bacon butty....

one thing i will tell you is that i do not use butter but use DRIPPING.....

SO really it is a dripping bacon butty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

I am enjoying all the Christmas Music on Spotify this year.

Many artists and genres represented and not just the old shopworn songs, but they are there if you want them

My daughter made me a playlist of holiday music and I am really enjoying it.

Joining in with the spirit of the time (no, not drinking it, Ha);

Absolutely Amazing Merry Christmas GIF. Christmas Tree, Sparkles, Animated  Snow. - Download on Funimada.com

But the for Earth orbiting the Sun, it's just another revolution; for the Solar Solar System, it's another step in its path around the galaxy; for the galaxy it's just another moment closer to the end of the universe (well, maybe);

There you go, thought I'd add the negative for those 'humbugs'.