Ukraine war: Zelensky's visit shows neither Ukraine nor US want peace, Russia says

webfact

Always, there must be a war somewhere. 
not in Iraq, in Afghanistan, not in Afghanistan, in Ukraine. It seems there is not much in middle east anymore since war is moving to Europe.  Perhaps next war will pop from Serbia. Putin was stupid just like Saddam to start a war that will not finished in his favor. The word need 2 super power, sorry Russia you are already replaced with China. It is just a matter of time, Russia will be out of picture. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

You have a habit of editing my posts, next time you do it, it will be reported

It will be reported? By you? Please do it. Then, you would only need to prove where and how I edited your post(s) - with my habit...  (any argument or even a fact?)

17 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

I wonder how much that is going to cost America. 

I wonder how much America saves via a proxy war. Also do you not think American companies will have a hand in earnings from reconstruction just as they do from this little war?

As to how much it costs, at the end of the day, that's the price we pay to maintain our position. 

2 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

USA could change it's position. Get back to pre WW1 doctrine. Protect our hemisphere and leave the Europeans/Asian/Africa to themselves. The Americas are our true area of influence, isolationism is better than trying to remake the world in our image. 

Nope.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Considering that Vlad Putin was a KGB guy in the past, how can the Russian believe anything that he says.

It is also a shame that the rich and filth rich Russians are not letting their friends know the truth about this invasion of another country by Russia. The BS story about some Nazi type of a person should be realized by all people including the Russians. I for one am hoping that this war ends soon, and, I doubt it will end if Putin is not taken from power in some way. Just saying. IMO

Edited by Scott
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/23/2022 at 6:20 PM, generealty said:

OK interesting and if true I hold my hands up and say I have read wrong info. good to be corrected sometimes.

The questions, remains, though, who was the source of this information, and why did you believe it?  It's the kind of number that should arouse at least a bit of scepticism. 

Well there are many articles out there. I have read 3 separate Forbes articles each claiming a different amounts, also stating that he has money invested overseas - what ever that insinuates. So does any of us really know. Some state $110million others state higher so if it is only $20million, it is confusing why Forbes - to mention just one, cannot give reasonably accurate total. There are many articles all conflicting, and as stated I have read 3 different figures from Forbes alone. But as a mere mortal, I hold my hands up and state that I am happy to be corrected.

• Thanks 1

^ If searched for "inch" it brings 8 results in these few documents.  It surely needs to bring an Institute to belittle the inch, doesn't it? 

The promise of no no Eastwards expansion was the main trump offered to foolish Gorbachev, for his huge army retrieve, unprecedented in history. 

When I read it first time (being in Thailand) I could not believe it. There is surely something behind it, a hidden agenda?  Obviously it was one, but not of Gorbachev.

• Haha 1