Police Instructed to Quickly Locate Fugitive Heir Vorayuth Yoovidhya

snoop1130

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Royal Thai Police have been ordered to find fugitive Red Bull heir Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya as soon as possible and bring him to justice for his reckless driving that resulted in the death of a police officer a decade ago.

Their definition of 'quickly' is a bit different to the normally accepted meaning of the word.  Three Toed Sloths move faster.  

• Haha 2

Oh Dear, this is just the 'news' story that just keeps on giving.

Unless you are fresh off the boat, you just read this cr#$p and roll your eyes.

Same story rehashed, and I can't remember how many times over and over.

Anyone that has lived in Thailand for any length of time knows what the endgame is.

So as for farang naiveté on Thai justice; been there done that got the tee shirt a decade or so ago.

Just stop posting these works of fiction, it's pointless.

• Like 1

Can any single individual be so important. This guy is defying the nation. Thailand has so little self respect. Personally, I don't care. Enough problems in my own country with impunity. You know, when I came here I had a feeling of superiority. Lost that. Just saying. 

They could not " find " him in 10 years.. because large mountains of money and high ranked people involved...And now it should go quickly?? There were many opportunities, and if he was really blacklisted with interpol they would have had him already a long time ago... but no nowhere to be found...Should he be traceable now suddenly?

• Like 1

The only thing that motivates the RTP is CASH; so if the Government offered than a couple of million to find him they would do so.   Anyway; this is all smoke and mirrors just to make it look like Prayut and the other Gangsters he works with are actually interested in finding the Scum, which of course they are not !

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

All i can say is good luck, he will not be found unless he wants too  be found

He's living in plain sight and could be apprehended at a moment's notice if the Thais had the will. 

They've been paid off to turn a blind eye and this is usual lip service to make it look as if they are actually doing something. 

• Like 2

Offer a big reward and he will be found in a matter of days or weeks...of course even if they bring him back and he is tried odds are that lots of envelopes will circulate through the judicial system and he will be found not guilty.  Very few really rich people anywhere go to jail unless they screw other richer people.

• Like 1