Norwegian fined 5,000 baht for public sex - but he can't remember who the lady was

webfact

What a nice feeling this must be. You wake up the next morning and find yourself in the news without remembering anything ????

"The man admitted to engaging in carnal acts with his careless partner on the side of Pattaya Third Road on Monday at 4 AM. He claimed he was very drunk and did not remember anything, not even the woman he had sex with, and only found out about the event after it went viral on Thai media."

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/29/update-pattaya-police-fine-norwegian-tourist-5000-baht-for-fornicating-in-public/

Edited by Mickeymaus

2 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

What a nice feeling this must be. You wake up the next morning and find yourself in the news without remembering anything ????

"The man admitted to engaging in carnal acts with his careless partner on the side of Pattaya Third Road on Monday at 4 AM. He claimed he was very drunk and did not remember anything, not even the woman he had sex with, and only found out about the event after it went viral on Thai media."

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/29/update-pattaya-police-fine-norwegian-tourist-5000-baht-for-fornicating-in-public/

Such an overused defense that nobody buys it anymore.

4 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

What a nice feeling this must be. You wake up the next morning and find yourself in the news without remembering anything

Well some would say one had hardly lived had they not awoken late and suffering the hangover paranoia and half remembered embarrassing events and a need to check ones belongings.  Others might say they had a drinking problem.... 

At my current age many faint memories are far from trophies!

• Haha 1

As a Norwegian I feel not offended, just sorry for this guy who now are turning into a viral sensation in the news media in Norway.  

Maybe this kind of publicity could increase the tourism to Pattaya, who knows......

https://www.nrk.no/urix/nordmann-botelagt-etter-sex-pa-apen-gate-i-thailand-1.16237443

A witness Thai media has spoken to calls the man a « disgusting foreigner». He says the Norwegian seemed to be drunk.

– The man gave something to the woman. I think it was money. I'm sorry that nasty foreigners treat my city like a garbage bin.

NRK has been in contact with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which is investigating the matter.

Pattaya is often referred to as «Sin city», that is, the city of sin, and is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Thailand. The city is located in the east of the country and is a well-known resort for Norwegians.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Cant remember who the lady was.

.....he never knew her name!

I must admit in my youth I've had hook up sex with women who I couldn't tell you their name, and they weren't hookers, as was more than likely this woman

That is amazing , how did you manage to do that ?