OPINION: When will Republican voters wake up to their own oppression?

Scott

Who is Thom Hartmann the author of this article from Rawstory ,besides being the Talkers Magazine 9th most important radio talk show host in America .

Rawstory pc,

“Will investigations of Hunter Biden’s laptop or the FBI be enough for Republicans to re-energize their base and gain control of all of Congress and the White House by 2024”?

Depends on if the court of public opinion is swayed enough! Imop

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/thom-hartmann-view-from-the-left-093753

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thom_Hartmann

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just one question im a NOOB.

How do the republican block new drugs and make competition hard. I mean that would be really stupid to do and affect loads of people. Also unblocking would not cost taxpayer money but save it. So this point really confuses me. 

Anyone care to explain this to me or is it a lie (not looking to troll)

I can understand other stuff as it costs money to taxpayer.. but this one i cannot.

39 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

So, nothing about the sniffing and touching? Too much video evidence I guess.

That is the best attempt to divert attention and sidetrack that you have?! Wow basically bankrupt. Why not Hunters Laptop from Hell? At least it was fun. 

59 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

So, nothing about the sniffing and touching? Too much video evidence I guess.

As for getting 14% of the Black vote, that is a record for the GOP and moving in the right direction. Also nothing about Hispanic voters? They voted GOP 33%, also a record.  Seems like a natural fit since both groups tend to be socially conservative.  

Desperate much about nothing. If you have video evidence, post them. 

Natural fit is your attempt at hyperbole. The current GOP's social conservatism is all about support for gun rights and restrictions on abortion. Unpopular amongst the blacks and hispanic.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Lauren Boebert claimed that the Republicans weren't dysfunctional.

She is wrong.  It is ridiculous for the party to air its dirty laundry in public like this. The Democrats are at least more disciplined.  I wasnt a fan of Speaker Pelosi by any means, but she would have had heads rolling on the floor before allowing this to happen. 

• Thumbs Up 2