Classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in private office

Scott

7 hours ago, dentman said:

A couple of days back, the discovery of classified documents at Joe Biden’s former office at his university think tank caused headlines.
This discovery was made on Nov. 2, 2022, a few days prior to the midterms. Yet the information was buried by the agencies to protect the Democrats from any electoral harm.

Joe Biden hiding highly classified documents is a bigger threat to USA than a thousand Jan 6th protests.

A new poster making ridiculous claims.   Looks like a troll has renamed himself and resumed activities.

5 hours ago, dentman said:

America has NEVER had a more corrupt and China compromised government employee than Biden. He is without doubt a candidate for prosecution and a date with the gallows. He has done nothing except destroy democracy in America and it took our South African pal to illuminate it. You Americans have a severely fractured and laughable existence now and a person named Xi will crush what remains of America along with the complicity of your revered idiot in the Whitehouse. 

4 hours ago, dentman said:

Are the documents found at the Penn Biden Center the only ones Biden took or just the ones he forgot to give to the Chinese?

Let’s review the information available to us about Joe Biden, classified information, and his contacts with Chinese intelligence.
Over the course of many years, Hunter Biden received huge sums of money from foreign powers apparently interested in buying access to Joe Biden. There is a mountain of evidence suggesting a great deal of that money went to Joe Biden.
“espionage"
the practice of spying or of using spies, typically by governments to obtain political and military information.”
When Joe Biden stepped down as Vice-President he suddenly reported a massive windfall in income. This coincided, of course, with him leaving federal service and therefore no longer being subject to the kind of financial scrutiny federal officials receive. Biden has never provided any acceptable or coherent explanation for the source of all this cash.

He's the biggest threat to America, democracy.

Trump will fix this, be assured.

Yep, definitely a troll.  Not a very good one at that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You wonder why or perhaps you are now coming to the realization that the media actually reports facts? As opposed to being labeled "fake news media"

The difference in reporting between a GOP and Dem president has been evident. I get it, waiting for "Could Biden have kept top secret nuclear documents"

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

The difference in reporting between a GOP and Dem president has been evident. I get it, waiting for "Could Biden have kept top secret nuclear documents"

Keep waiting and speculating. In the meantime the media reports the facts known at the time as always: Biden -  "the documents did not contain nuclear secrets."

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 2

On 1/12/2023 at 6:21 AM, Bkk Brian said:

The only facts in your post were 2 separate sets of docs found in 2 locations, the rest was vindictive rubbish and pure speculation.

Why a Special Council right now? 

Do you know how long it was before Jack Smith was appointed and why?

Too bad you're not the AG...you could really protect Tricky Joe from that position. Alas, you're left to defending Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. with anonymous internet postings.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/01/12/us/biden-classified-documents/biden-said-he-was-cooperating-fully-and-completely-with-a-justice-department-review?smid=url-share

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I disagree it’s not that tribal it’s more the caricature of the individuals and their public history’s I’m really surprised you don’t realize that trump brings the heat on himself(I think you do) anyway hopefully the investigation is quick so this distraction can be put to rest and the Biden team can focus on governance 

10 hours ago, placeholder said:

We can be sure it was inadvertent because if there was something criminal behind it, the documents wouldn't have been left where they could be found. We know it was inadvertent because as soon as the lawyers looked at the documents, they reported  it. Contrast that with the behavior of a certain other party and his lawyers.

I am not making comparisons because I don't see anything to be gained. Indeed, Pres. Biden's situation maybe totally innocent or it may not. Pres. Biden has stated that he didn't know they were there but why didn't he know? It was HIS office. And if he is telling the the truth, who DID know they were there and for what purpose. I repeat from earlier comments, these are question yet to be answered and we will have to wait and see.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TKDfella said:

I am not making comparisons because I don't see anything to be gained. Indeed, Pres. Biden's situation maybe totally innocent or it may not. Pres. Biden has stated that he didn't know they were there but why didn't he know? It was HIS office. And if he is telling the the truth, who DID know they were there and for what purpose. I repeat from earlier comments, these are question yet to be answered and we will have to wait and see.

The notion that they were there for some discreditable purpose and then just left there undisturbed, is obviously wildly improbable.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

If you have not worked with classified in the US then you don't know how it is routinely handled in the US.

I don't know the security issue was caused by inadvertent lapses, I consider it the most likely cause based on past experience.  There is no evidence that the classified found in Biden's office was being used in any manner at all, and it was reported and promptly secured after being discovered.  That's the procedure for handling mistakes.

The classified eventually confiscated at Mar-a-Lago was intentionally withheld, lied about, hidden and only retrieved by the execution of a warrant.  That is illegal.

My reply would be similar to that I wrote to 'placeholder' a few moments ago (regarding comparisons).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The notion that they were there for some discreditable purpose and then just left there undisturbed, is obviously wildly improbable.

Where were these docs kept from time Biden left WH and mid 2017 when JB started using his office?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Where were these docs kept from time Biden left WH and mid 2017 when JB started using his office?

What relevance would that have to any criminal charges unless it can be shown that Biden willfully violated the rules governing possession of government documents?

24 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

Remains to to be seen

The improbability is clear. If I buy a lottery ticket, it remains to be seen whether or not I've won the grand prize.  Since anything is possible, it may turn out that there is a basis for criminal prosecution. But the odds are clear vanishingly small.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, placeholder said:

What relevance would that have to any criminal charges unless it can be shown that Biden willfully violated the rules governing possession of government documents?

I'm quite sure the following investigations will be asking the same question. All truth must be determined.

• Like 1

Call him a doddering old coot all you want, this move to put up a second prosecutor is freekin' brilliant.  With the help of the DOJ, of course.  The House GOP guys are bawlin' away, like he just stole their lunch.  And he did. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Yes. But given the facts of the case so far, there seems very little likelihood that anything criminal will be unearthed.

Where these Classified docs lived after being taken from ?? to when Biden's Think Tank office was available will most certainly be investigated. 

Keep up the positive thinking.

• Like 2