How the Biden and Trump classified documents cases compare

Social Media

The revelation that aides to Joe Biden discovered classified documents as they were moving boxes out of the president's Washington-based think tank offices already had the potential to be a political headache.

Now a second batch has been found at a different, undisclosed location, the embarrassment will deepen further.

It could also place him in legal jeopardy, although too little information is known about the documents and why they were not stored securely at the US National Archives to draw conclusions yet.

12 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Worth noting the time the stolen classified docs were held. Trump a relatively short while. Biden SIX YEARS.

Trumps documents locked up at MAL with major security. Bidens in a garage on the floor next to his gas guzzling car. 

Despite the mock bravado and diversionary tactics, I believe the left know this is a major booboo.

Shocking

Huge difference in who had access too !

Despite the lack of coverage by the bias msm,imop. Its totally shocking and news worthy 

that bidens son lived at the same house where those classified records were stashed .

“The living arrangement raises serious questions following Attorney General Merrick Garland’s decision to appoint a special counsel to investigate President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents. Hunter Biden, who suffered from a crack cocaine addiction for years and had extensive ties to foreign business contacts, is facing a federal criminal investigation of his own for tax fraud and lying on a firearm application”.

In December 2018, Hunter Biden directed his Wells Fargo financial adviser to change his banking address to the Wilmington address.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/hunter-biden-lived-at-biden-home-where-classified-documents-were-stashed-records-show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/emails-suggest-hunter-biden-had-access-garage-where-joe-kept-classified-docs-corvette

Edited by riclag
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Worth noting the time the stolen classified docs were held. Trump a relatively short while. Biden SIX YEARS.

Trumps documents locked up at MAL with major security. Bidens in a garage on the floor next to his gas guzzling car. 

Despite the mock bravado and diversionary tactics, I believe the left know this is a major booboo.

Shocking

Where is your evidence Biden stole any documents?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Huge difference in who had access too !

Despite the lack of coverage by the bias msm,imop. Its totally shocking and news worthy 

that bidens son lived at the same house where those classified records were stashed .

“The living arrangement raises serious questions following Attorney General Merrick Garland’s decision to appoint a special counsel to investigate President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents. Hunter Biden, who suffered from a crack cocaine addiction for years and had extensive ties to foreign business contacts, is facing a federal criminal investigation of his own for tax fraud and lying on a firearm application”.

In December 2018, Hunter Biden directed his Wells Fargo financial adviser to change his banking address to the Wilmington address.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/hunter-biden-lived-at-biden-home-where-classified-documents-were-stashed-records-show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/emails-suggest-hunter-biden-had-access-garage-where-joe-kept-classified-docs-corvette

Are you suggesting that Hunter may be a spy, and that he would have spied on his father, really? ????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

This IS getting better and better.

After all the vitriol against Trump for the past few months for the same thing, it's amazing that so many seem willing to cover for Biden.

Come on, the differences couldn't be clearer. Please indicate the crime committed by Biden.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Taking classified documents he was not permitted to.

Seems to me Biden's criminality here is far worse than what was alleged against Trump. At least Trump was the POTUS with declassifying powers, and at least they were stored securely.

As fact based poster Riclag already pointed out, this Corvette garage was very insecure and there is evidence that Hunter Biden claimed this was his residence in 2018. Can any of the forum left concede that an inebriated Hunter being around classified docs while doing business with America's enemies is bad optics? Once again, the laptop they tried to silence is paying dividends, and will do for years to come.

This is devastating, Biden's presidency has days left IMHO

He was probably authorised to take them at the time. No documents were declassified except mentally.. lol

Edited by ozimoron

6 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"probably authorized" Ah that's OK then, no need to show evidence for your unlikely claims.

were his attorneys that went to check the documents back in November(BEFORE THE MIDTERMS) authorized with the necessary top secret clearances? Looks like he is making his crime worse

How could I show evidence that he was authorised to access those docs. Do you imagine that only the president ever has access to classified documents? Trumps attorneys did the same thing and they are now being questioned I believe.

Have you evidence that Biden's attorneys accessed the docs?

The actual indictment Trump is likely to face is obstruction of justice, not mishandling docs

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Oh, so now all of a sudden, a President DOES have the right to access classified documents? After months of attacking President Trump because he didn't have the authority. You couldn't make up the response I'm seeing to Biden getting caught!

Trump had the docs at a time when nobody authorised him to have them. He took them to MAL. Biden mishandled them, assuming it was Biden who legally accessed them and not his staff. Trump refused to give them back after the FBI demanded he do so. That is the difference. You're ignoring that this is all about obstruction.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Seems to me Biden's criminality here is far worse than what was alleged against Trump. At least Trump was the POTUS with declassifying powers, and at least they were stored securely.

As fact based poster Riclag already pointed out, this Corvette garage was very insecure and there is evidence that Hunter Biden claimed this was his residence in 2018. Can any of the forum left concede that an inebriated Hunter being around classified docs while doing business with America's enemies is bad optics? Once again, the laptop they tried to silence is paying dividends, and will do for years to come.

The "fact-based poster" (????) suggested, like you, that Hunter may be a spy who spied on his own father.

MAGA fans are so hopeless that they have to resort to ridiculous and incoherent theories. The two main being:

- the one you and Riclag just suggested

- the other is that an ex-VP could have betrayed his country in order to help UPenn get less money from China than before the Biden Center was created! ????

It would be pathetic if it wasn't that laughable!

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, candide said:

The "fact-based poster" (????) suggested, like you, that Hunter may be a spy who spied on his own father.

MAGA fans are so hopeless that they have to resort to ridiculous and incoherent theories. The two main being:

- the one you and Riclag just suggested

- the other is that an ex-VP could have betrayed his country in order to help UPenn get less money from China than before the Biden Center was created! ????

It would be pathetic if it wasn't that laughable!

"The "fact-based poster" (????) suggested, like you, that Hunter may be a spy who spied on his own father."

Why are you making silly false accusations against me? I know exactly what the relationship is between Hunter and Joe (and Jim and Valerie too ???? )because I read the laptop - which has been authenticated and verified. Nothing wrong with being well informed.

The rest of your abusive and frankly nonsensical post does not warrant a response, but I would say rather than accuse others of resorting to "ridiculous and incoherent theories" this is an excellent opportunity to state why the CCP linked Chinese and Ukrainians were paying the Biden family vast sums of money. Now is your chance. Clear up the ridiculous theories for us all, no other representative of the left can do it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"The "fact-based poster" (????) suggested, like you, that Hunter may be a spy who spied on his own father."

Why are you making silly false accusations against me? I know exactly what the relationship is between Hunter and Joe (and Jim and Valerie too ???? )because I read the laptop - which has been authenticated and verified. Nothing wrong with being well informed.

The rest of your abusive and frankly nonsensical post does not warrant a response, but I would say rather than accuse others of resorting to "ridiculous and incoherent theories" this is an excellent opportunity to state why the CCP linked Chinese and Ukrainians were paying the Biden family vast sums of money. Now is your chance. Clear up the ridiculous theories for us all, no other representative of the left can do it.

It has not been authenticated and verified. A media organisation determined that there is no evidence that the disk was tampered with. Can you spot the difference?

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It has not been authenticated and verified. A media organisation determined that there is no evidence that the disk was tampered with. Can you spot the difference?

Short memory? Here is a good place to start

"Data from Hunter Biden's laptop is real and was not planted by Russians looking to frame the Biden family: CBS News"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"Taking classified documents he was not permitted to."

VP's and many other elected officials are allowed access to classified documents.  How is it you didn't know this?

The power of the President to declassify documents is not relevant, and Trump did not keep the documents properly secured.  There is no evidence Hunter Biden even knew about the documents.

Stop making stuff up.

• Like 2

"probably authorized" Ah that's OK then, no need to show evidence for your unlikely claims.

were his attorneys that went to check the documents back in November(BEFORE THE MIDTERMS) authorized with the necessary top secret clearances? Looks like he is making his crime worse

You want evidence the VP is authorized access to classified (he is) but you need no evidence that Trump ever declassified the documents in his possession.

Way to much kool-aid.

• Like 2

Oh, so now all of a sudden, a President DOES have the right to access classified documents? After months of attacking President Trump because he didn't have the authority. You couldn't make up the response I'm seeing to Biden getting caught!

An ex-President is not allowed to keep official documents without permission from the National Archives.  I don't know why I keep repeating that, you are obviously firmly committed to denying reality.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Short memory? Here is a good place to start

"Data from Hunter Biden's laptop is real and was not planted by Russians looking to frame the Biden family: CBS News"

What did he forget? 

Ozimoron posted that "A media organisation determined that there is no evidence that the disk was tampered with." 

Your source states "Now, CBS News has looked at the data of Hunter's infamous laptop that came directly from the source who said they provided it to the FBI under subpoena, and determined that it had not been doctored in any way, as some past reports have suggested. "  That confirms what ozimoron posted.

Perhaps you should read your sources.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, heybruce said:

An ex-President is not allowed to keep official documents without permission from the National Archives.  I don't know why I keep repeating that, you are obviously firmly committed to denying reality.

Is an ex-VP allowed to keep official documents? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1