Confidence and trust in Thailand damaged by Chinese VIP tourist services advertised online

webfact

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Perhaps what Cha Cha really meant to say was: we know you work sidelines and we condone the corruption. Just don't get caught, or don't make deadlines. Please. 

That's the truth right there... 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Perhaps what Cha Cha really meant to say was: we know you work sidelines and we condone the corruption. Just don't get caught, or don't make deadlines. Please. 

During the PDRC demonstrations orchestrated by my wife's hero - Sutthep - Dr Seri ( I forget his full name ) gave a live interview on a stage to Jonathon Head and stated "Thai people accept some corruption but Thaksin went overboard" .

Corruption is condoned, and the only surprise here is that people are shocked. Prayut is just paying lip service to it for appearances sake. 

• Thumbs Up 1

What next a couple of Chinese caught stealing and telling the Police officer " Hey back off were Chinese we are saving your country, sorry sorry Mr Chong please accept this basket of fruit as an apology "

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, d2b2 said:

I thought one of the coup czar’s main goals was to restore confidence in the government by ridding it of corruption. Tick tock tick tock, eight + long years later and here we are. 
…as that goes, it seems not much at all has been accomplished in the past 8 years.

Nothing can be accomplished if nothing is done! 

• Like 1