Trump posts Ron DeSantis teacher photos with 'grooming' slur

onthedarkside

image.png.def9e46c096933e5e651ace23e873e49.png

Donald Trump, who ripped through the 2016 presidential field with attacks on his rivals, reposted images of a young Ron DeSantis allegedly partying with high school teens and adding his own mocking commentary. 

'That's not Ron, is it? He would never do such a thing!' Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.

The post linked to a Truth Social Account that grabbed a digital image of a young man with a bowl haircut who appears to be DeSantis surrounded by three young women.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11724111/Trump-posts-photos-Ron-DeSantis-allegedly-drinking-high-school-girls.html

image.png.0a9f661bbde0a6ecb09efc2075611ca0.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Trump shares old photo of DeSantis appearing to party with teen girls when he was teacher

“That’s not Ron is it?” Trump wrote sarcastically on his social media site. “He would never do such a thing.”

The 45th president later shared the same photo along with a post that denounced DeSantis as “pretty gross” for “cuddling” with the teenage female students, one of whom is holding a brown bottle.

“No way!” Trump wrote in mock surprise.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/us-elections-government/ny-trump-desantis-photo-girls-2024-president-20230207-ue4m3o2m4ngopfpu7pcl3fexri-story.html

image.png.58cf33d6335b980ce468fbba673b5227.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Shouldn't get involved? He started in in politics and has continued with it, going more and more extreme.
While I agree with you he shouldn't do it, this is him.

Are you seriously suggesting political rivals never threw jibes at one another until Trump came along? ????

The only difference is that Trump's insults are probably more juvenile than the average politician. Sometimes they are quite amusing, this one missed the mark. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

5555....funny.  Sometimes I think I know Trump better than his supporters.  I agree that it's juvenile....but you'd say that only if he's attacking someone on your side.  If he does the exact same thing with Hillary, Obama, Biden, etc.....you love him.  But you should know by now that Trump will attack anyone and everyone who's not completely devoted to him.  He even attacked Ivanka once....although he did it very gently.  In that respect, Trump is totally bipartisan.  The guy doesn't care if you're Republican or Democrat.  He might even be more vicious with Republicans because he expects them all to worship him.  Loyalty and all that.

There is one group I've never heard him go after....white nationalists.  For whatever reason.  Maybe he thinks they're his most loyal supporters....who knows.

Maybe? We all know, lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But it was all fine and dandy when the targets of his venomous mouth were the wives or children of his political opponents, people giving testimony against him or mocking disability?!

If you say so...

24 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

5555....funny.  Sometimes I think I know Trump better than his supporters.  I agree that it's juvenile....but you'd say that only if he's attacking someone on your side.  If he does the exact same thing with Hillary, Obama, Biden, etc.....you love him. 

Worst strawman ever ????.  With completely off the wall comments like that you're as bad as Trump himself...

Try harder. Much harder... ???? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's wonderful when the GOP candidates destroy each other. Great job!

Good luck that Trump is such a conservative and he would never ever party.

TrumpEpstein.jpg

Ahhh people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones lmao ????