Pitbull attack: Mad dog attacks mum, son comes to rescue, dragged into cage and has intestines ripped out

webfact

7 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

If Pit Bulls and their variants are such friendly gentle creatures, why are they banned in so many countries around the world..?

Because they were and still are used for illegal purposes.

They are not really known for attacking people but when they do

the results can be deadly.

In the wrong hands they can become killing machines.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BestB said:

yes i read those stories, like the one where pitbul killed the hubby while hubby was asleep and wife did not know why as she claimed it was loved?

Only pics from the scene showed empty alcohol bottles all over the house and dog was chained. 

Makes you wonder how truthful those stories are

This couple must have been drunks who keep their dog on a chain. The earth is flat and the covid vaccine is Bill Gates plot to reduce global population also. 

2 Children Killed, Mother Hospitalized After Family Pit Bulls Attack Them Outside Tennessee Home

https://people.com/crime/2-children-killed-pit-bull-attack-tennessee-mother-hospitalized/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Martin71 said:

They are not really known for attacking people............. SERIOUSLY  .... they became popular from the USA because drug dealers got  them to guard properties where illegal drugs were kept.

This type of dog became popular for guarding for two reasons only..

Their extreme aggressiveness and their ability to inflict catastrophic (and often fatal injuries) in a very short space of time...  

Did you miss the part where i said in the wrong hands they can become killing machines?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Police have moved away from Rottweilers as well due to their unstable temperament.

Police are not using Rottweilers for others reasons,not because they are mentally unstable.

• Like 1

I have a dangerous dog, half Bang Keow half Shibu Inu. When people come to my house I put a muzzle on him or lock him in a room. He is a guard dog, he stay unmuzzled the  rest of the time. I've taken 2  of my daughters to the hospital after minor bites when he was young, but decided to train him better than kill him. If he had been a Pit Bull, my kids would have been seriously hurt. 

Edited by Neeranam

24 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Police have moved away from Rottweilers as well due to their unstable temperament.

My friend had 2 Rotts poisoned and frankly, I'd have done the same if I lived in his area, he let them raun outside his house, where there were kids playing. He, like Pit Bull owners had an inferiority complex and thought he was tough, well he was tough actually

2 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

That is good to see, thanks. Now they need to get all the ones that are in the country and humanely put them to sleep

My daughter-in-law has one at their place, a real monster, but, its teeth have been removed.....It's called Gummy.....:cowboy:

43 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

If you want it sorted, require all dog owners to have liability insurance. The actuaries at the insurance companies will price pit bulls out of the market in short order. Then collect and dispose of any untagged soi dogs. They are a menace.

They are a banned breed in Thailand and should be removed permanently.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

There had been many warnings about the dog after it attacked more than ten people over the years, but it had never turned on the family....until now.

No sympathy here, all one has to do is google the most dangerous dogs and this is what you'll get at number 1.

Top Five Most Dangerous Dogs
  1. Pitbull. Pitbulls caused a whopping 71% of fatalities in 2016.
4 hours ago, webfact said:

Phatsorn, Mana's wife, arranged for the dog to be looked after by kind people who offered to help.

You just can't help stupid.

Solution to the problem =

Kitchen Gun - The Peter Serafinowicz Show - BBC Two on Make a GIF

13 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

That is good to see, thanks. Now they need to get all the ones that are in the country and humanely put them to sleep

They are banned for import. Not for owning.

If you'd have bothered to read the article you would have seen the following line...

image.png.9e8afe27f437d245634a1aa62cb6f21b.png

2 hours ago, BostonRob2 said:

Wikipedia also mentions the custodial sentences handed out to dog owners whose pets attack. Under the Dangerous Dogs Act in the UK that came in in the 1990s many people have been jailed, some for as long as ten years.

Obviously in this case the family are suffering but relatives and carers of this dog had many warnings. There should also be a law that allows for them to be jailed. 

Thailand is far, far too lenient when it comes to dogs. People face jail for taking the matter of strays causing annoyance into their own hands. 

This has to change for the protection of innocent family members and the wider public.

People who say carte blanche that Thais have no responsibility for the care of dogs are mostly Thai bashing, however. Have they ever been to a dog show in Thailand and seen the dedication that people have? I honestly think that most responsible Thai dog owners would welcome changes in the law to stop the bad apple owners who raise dangerous dogs and/or mistreat them.

For starters the dog in this story should be euthanized - but is that even a legal option given the bias to dogs in this country? I do wonder.

I'm the opposite of a dog lover but I translate these stories in good faith, trying to be fair to the original source and adding some bits where necessary.

Frankly this one beggared belief. 

Rooster

Almost as bad as the one where a Pit Bull turned on his master in his sleep (apparently they shared the same bed!) and savaged him to death. (No sarcasm required, thank you!) 

The dog was not euthanised, but taken to the temple to apologise to the corpse!