Pattaya Man Tries to Steal Motorbike from Teenage Girl and Gets Beaten, Blames it on Marijuana Induced Psychosis, Say Police

webfact

LOL, now the weed police will be after another legislation to restrict weed. I had this Thailand planned for my retirement years now that may go into flame. Looks like I have to rely on motor cycle weed supplier in my retirement years. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Nobody high on ganga would act like this. Sounds like something far more serious, at play here. 

All the above posters have ignored:
His dad, who arrived at the station after learning about his son’s arrest, backed up his son’s claim, saying his son was also mentally ill and suffered from depression....The dad promised that he would take better care of his son and admit him to a hospital to cure his mental illness and cannabis addiction.

• Love It 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Also present at the scene was an unidentified schoolgirl, 14

will she or the parents be charged ? this is an illegal act and the whole situation would never of happened if simple rules were followed. 

6 hours ago, webfact said:

“Please give me your motorbike.”

i have truly seen it all.... a thai saying please. pfffft.

On 2/11/2023 at 1:16 PM, hotchilli said:

What's more worrying is that a 14 year old school girl was going out on her motorcycle at 10pm to get some dinner?

Why? Do you think that she should be tucked up in bed with her teddy bear by 10pm?

OR do you think it's dangerous because of all the rapists looking to assault young girls?

Whatever, the perpetrator got what he deserved IMO.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2