NETA V - Have any members got one?

grs90

16 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

We're with RoiJai, and 9000k+/-, if memory serves, at 1 yr old, after free ins expired.  At the time, 11 months ago, loss value is 840k, down from original coverage of 960 (purchase MG ZS for 949k).  Due for renewal next month.

Did place a claim, and excellent customer service from them.  Highly recommend 👍👍

Quoted 13,500 on their website ... not bad. Will check more later. (Model 2023 and not 2024 / 50,000km) . That could be the old one ... anyway the first year is free normally

Philip.

Edited by khunphil
add more info
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, khunphil said:

Quoted 13,500 on their website ... not bad. Will check more later.

Philip.

Don't forget discount for dash cam, and if never had an accident/claim in past so many years, may want to get the highest deductible (5k), with knocked 1800 or 1400 off.  We did, and obviously the wrong move for us.   Haven't had a claim in over a decade, and within 6 months ... oops.

There price also included a rebate.  Ours was 1400 I think, and really strange way of pricing things.  You get vouchers or something, I forget, be wife used them the first week having.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Neta, lol

Do you have a better suggestion considering buy in price and operating / maintenance cost for knocking around town.   I sure can't think of a better value.

Or you just showing your EV / CN prejudice.  I'd never own an ICEV to knock around town, or ever really.  They're crap, poor performers & expensive in comparison.

47 minutes ago, khunphil said:

Just received a quote frox AXA premium for new Neta V2 at 22k....wow... Anything better than this? Or all EV car are overpriced for insurance premium? 

Check out the Neta facebook group here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/691605631878633

Ideally the capital amount should be whatever you pay for the car + EV 3.5 subsidy

as there have been many cases where the repair cost if you are unlucky to be involved in a claim have exceeded 70% of the capital amount

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Check out the Neta facebook group here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/691605631878633

Ideally the capital amount should be whatever you pay for the car + EV 3.5 subsidy

as there have been many cases where the repair cost if you are unlucky to be involved in a claim have exceeded 70% of the capital amount

Thanks for the link.

Seems like every day there is a complaint.

Considering Thailand strict anti defamation laws it is probably 10 times worse.

Neta, LOLZ

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1