100,000 pages of evidence in 40 boxes - Big Joke prepares cases against 116 corrupt immigration men - offices named

webfact

On 3/10/2023 at 7:59 AM, NONG CHOK said:

To me it appears to be provinces close to borders where entry is so easy. It would be almost impossible to do it at either Bangkok airport where officials are under very heavy scrutiny.

It’s rife in Phuket. Visa agents abound and imho most love off getting visas for farang who don’t qualify for one bit pay 30k baht to get one

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

This is actually brilliant. Transfer 116 IO's or whatever. Now when these positions are filled again and these 116 positions will most likely if not certainly require a handsome fee to be paid. This could be a huge payday for the higher ups who share the loot.

They are not stupid when it comes to fleecing foreigners. Foreigners are the ones who have to pay, which is Karma, and therefore doesn't bother me.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, wensiensheng said:

It’s rife in Phuket. Visa agents abound and imho most love off getting visas for farang who don’t qualify for one bit pay 30k baht to get one

These agents often have bent IOs in the NE, where they send the passports of the illegals. When the paperwork is investigated, Gunther, Chip snr, Hiro, and Bert will be apprehended and life will not be the same on a deckchair on a beach in Rugen, Maine, Sendai, or Whitby.

On 3/10/2023 at 4:05 PM, Neeranam said:

Spout? 

If you want to pretend you are legal and your agent just staple documents for 16,000 baht fee, feel free to delude yourself. Say it as it is man, and reread the OP is you are unsure what's going on. 

There is really no need for a personal attack, although I do understand you are under stress. I wish you the best, as I do my friends who are 'not legal'. I advised them months ago to fix their visas, but only one has listened, but he'll be able to sleep tonight. 

And the rest of your friends should also sleep well because nothing is going to happen.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Daithi85 said:

And the rest of your friends should also sleep well because nothing is going to happen.

Let's see what the widespread fallout is. Last time Big Joke got involved in visa issues and overstays folks started getting caught  arrested and banned. Visa runs became harder etc...don't count on nothing coming out of this.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Jomtien is a walk in the park compared to Chaeng Wattana/Laksi in Bangkok. I used Jomtien twice when I lived in Patts, but most of my time was spent in Bangkok.

I would say on average it took 30 minutes in Jomtien, and 2 hours at CW. I think it's just down to the sheer volume of people that use the Bangkok office.

Don't know how long ago when you were last in Jomtien soi 5 immigration, but over the last few months the lines have been very long. Sometimes the line snakes down the soi, in the hot sun.

There has been a huge influx of Russians and very recently Chinese and could be set to continue?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Don't know how long ago when you were last in Jomtien soi 5 immigration, but over the last few months the lines have been very long. Sometimes the line snakes down the soi, in the hot sun.

There has been a huge influx of Russians and very recently Chinese and could be set to continue?

OK yes, my last visits were 6 or 7 years ago, both occasions I was in & out of there in 20 minutes.

(As I mentioned, Laksi/BKK was always 2 hours plus).

Edited by Andrew65

2 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

With respect, surely these visas are genuine and not fake? If they were fake, then wouldn't they be detected at Immigration desks when entering/leaving Thailand? I used agents, including a friendly local IO, for my annual retirement extensions over several years and I was never stopped during my numerous visits to neighboring countries and the UK. The rubber stamp visa in my passport was no different from any other - agent or no agent!

Correct, the extensions of stay stamped in your passport,  if done at an immigration office are valid and legal, whether you go thru an agent or if you go personally.  The stamps are genuine as are the signature on it and its in the immigration data base. As you say if they weren't the IO's at the airport would pick them up.

Visas I believe can only be obtained outside of Thailand,  at an Embassy or Consul?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NONG CHOK said:

Just as a matter of interest do agents in Bangkok offer the same services as their counterparts in Pattaya, no money in the bank required. If so what do they charge for these services. Thanks.

The Bangkok resident that I know travels to Pattaya to do his.

25 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Correct, the extensions of stay stamped in your passport,  if done at an immigration office are valid and legal, whether you go thru an agent or if you go personally.  The stamps are genuine as are the signature on it and its in the immigration data base. As you say if they weren't the IO's at the airport would pick them up.

Visas I believe can only be obtained outside of Thailand,  at an Embassy or Consul?

Not always true. Remember a few years back an agent was caught with Immigration Stamps and it caused some issues....

Years before that an IO in Nong Bua Lamphu was caught giving fake marriage visas and extensions to Indians by using Thai ladies identities and information. This was caught when a Thai lady went to get married and was told she was already married to a Indian man. 

There will be fallout, just how much is a wait and see game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Not always true. Remember a few years back an agent was caught with Immigration Stamps and it caused some issues....

Years before that an IO in Nong Bua Lamphu was caught giving fake marriage visas and extensions to Indians by using Thai ladies identities and information. This was caught when a Thai lady went to get married and was told she was already married to a Indian man. 

As you probably know, it's possible to get a tourist visa for your teelak (whom otherwise would never be given one) to come to a Western country by simply giving "an agent" 20,000 Baht. I know a few guys who did that.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I do recall the agents with the false stamps, but I what i said is accurate. the agents with false stamps, had 'false stamps' and the data base which holds the records was obviously not updated, and again the stamp was not issued at an immigration office and signed by the head IO!

An IO in Thailand cannot issue visas, that can only be carried outside of Thailand at an embassy or consul, so any 'visas' issued in Thailand would be false and illegal and probably useless?

My point was if you use an agent that goes to the IO, or you go to the IO yourself, the extension stamp will be the same and when you exit or enter Thailand the IO at the airport will only see the valid stamp and correct data base entry.

• Thanks 1

Just remember the last line on visa extensions is simple, basically everything is up to the immigation officers decision. The visa extensions is not what they are after, It is complete corruption of bogus types of visas and illegal or false companies. by Chinese groups, for illegal activities. the extension of visa activities is purely a paper trail, in which agencies, on behalf of indiviuals, assist the immigation paper trail, to the safisfaction concerning the final discison to extend.

27 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

As you probably know, it's possible to get a tourist visa for your teelak (whom otherwise would never be given one) to come to a Western country by simply giving "an agent" 20,000 Baht. I know a few guys who did that.

She wont get into Oz with one of those! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blumpie said:

I personally think that the writing is on the wall.  If you don't have enough money to stay in Thailand or retire in Thailand your days of using agents will either be far more expensive or not possible at all.  

In the past, we have had members quoting the same stuff, but nothing has changed....:welcomeani:

52 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

I do recall the agents with the false stamps, but I what i said is accurate. the agents with false stamps, had 'false stamps' and the data base which holds the records was obviously not updated, and again the stamp was not issued at an immigration office and signed by the head IO!

An IO in Thailand cannot issue visas, that can only be carried outside of Thailand at an embassy or consul, so any 'visas' issued in Thailand would be false and illegal and probably useless?

My point was if you use an agent that goes to the IO, or you go to the IO yourself, the extension stamp will be the same and when you exit or enter Thailand the IO at the airport will only see the valid stamp and correct data base entry.

Tell me how folks come in on a 30 day exempt and then go to immigration and get a 90 day Non Imm-O Visa.  Your saying you can't....555+

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Let's see what the widespread fallout is. Last time Big Joke got involved in visa issues and overstays folks started getting caught  arrested and banned. Visa runs became harder etc...don't count on nothing coming out of this.

you have been posting pure garbage these last few pages. The last time your super hero got involved with visa issues he was moved sideways by Prayuth.  Some say for investigating the VOA payment scheme a little too closely.  An attempt on his life whilst having a massage in Little Tokyo occurred later but there are suspicions that was all stage managed.

BJ will be looking over his shoulder very carefully in future.

Along with that other chump Chuwit....

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Olmate said:

She wont get into Oz with one of those! 

A bloke I know (74) paid an agent to get his Thai bird (45) to Oz for a holiday, it was rejected, seems all the agent did was fill out the forms their way. He/they tried again, a few months later, paid again but did it themselves, this time she got the visit visa.

Their 'plan' is to get her into Oz to work and do the washing up....  :unsure:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

Thanks for your comment and yes, I believe so. My first Thai Non-O visa was issued in the 1990's at the Thai Consulate in Birmingham, UK. It was located on an upper floor of the HSBC Bank near New Street Station. I paid just under 100 GB pounds for one year with no bureaucratic paperwork as there is today. All my subsequent retirement visa extensions over 20 years+ in Thailand were based on this original visa. 

Edited by Burma Bill
additional information
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, brianburi said:

you have been posting pure garbage these last few pages. The last time your super hero got involved with visa issues he was moved sideways by Prayuth.  Some say for investigating the VOA payment scheme a little too closely.  An attempt on his life whilst having a massage in Little Tokyo occurred later but there are suspicions that was all stage managed.

BJ will be looking over his shoulder very carefully in future.

Along with that other chump Chuwit....

If you have you been here for more than a minute you would know that in 2016 the blacklists were put in place and as the head of the tourist Police Big Joke made many high profile overstay arrests.

Thailand: Blacklist for Foreigners Who Overstay Visas

(Apr. 6, 2016) On March 20, 2016, as part of tightened security measures, new immigration rules entered into force banning the re-entry into Thailand of foreigners who unlawfully overstay their visas by more than 90 days. (Banned: New Rule Comes into Force Prohibiting Visa Overstayers from Re-Entering Thailand, COCONUTS BANGKOK (Feb. 18, 2016).) The rules were issued as Order No. 21/2558 (2015) of the Minister of Interior on November 27, 2015.  (Order of Minister of Interior No. 1/2558 (Order), Tourism Authority of Thailand website (published Feb. 16, 2016).)

Here's the story on the Fake Marriages

https://wap-business--standard-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/pti-stories/10-indian-men-24-thai-women-arrested-over-fake-marriage-scam-in-thailand-118120500877_1.html?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16786255782972&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwap.business-standard.com%2Farticle-amp%2Fpti-stories%2F10-indian-men-24-thai-women-arrested-over-fake-marriage-scam-in-thailand-118120500877_1.html%23amp_tf%3DFrom%20%251%24s%26aoh%3D16786255782972%26referrer%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, wensiensheng said:

Shocking carry on,I mean why pay 30k when you can get it for half the cost in Pattaya.

Phuket folk need to shop around.

• Thumbs Up 1