Fear-mongering, fake news and disinformation being stoked in China against visiting Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, proton said:

Lets hope it works, the less Chinese the better

There were a lot on the beaches of Koh Lan 2 weeks ago. Along with numerous Russians. I don't think any "fear mongering" is going to put off anyone. Organ harvesting? I hear the same happens in China...

3 hours ago, huangnon said:

"Organ harvesting in Thailand"? Cheeky bar-stewards..

This is from China, the world's organ-harvesting center, where "criminals" are executed to order, and minorities incarcerated specifically to harvest their organs for sale.

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2021/06/china-un-human-rights-experts-alarmed-organ-harvesting-allegations

So the article mentions nothing about actual organ harvesting, only "....blood tests and organ examinations such as xray....."

Edited by ThaiFelix
  • Haha 1

Seems like the Competing tourist Business interests, ( For their Money ) are just being corrupt with false Information again. ? .... I do not like China much, but I like the Corrupt <Deleted> business people less.

... Yes, Just like the "Don't shop Duty Free in Bangkok"  "( You will be falsely Framed by the shops, and Police ? )" campaign a few Years ago now, which I think was Pretty obviously other Duty Free shops on other parts of the would there ( Like possibly <Deleted> Starting with S and ending in e ??? ) ...

And the CC TV proved conclusively that the British Pensioners WERE clearly Stealing, and they apparently had a Games room full of stuff they had pilfered on their previous Holidays ! ? ... So they actually were NOT framed !!! ... They were actually guilty !!! And well the Thai discussion was only that the Cops were letting them of, ... with a Bribe right !!!  ... Like That was what the Thai's were complaining about in that one !!! The taking  of a bribe (From Small time armature Thieves, and well there is always plenty of People like that apparently. ?)

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

And recall just who was accepting payoffs/bribes on a wide scale to issue visas to them so they could stay in Thailand long-term and operate their criminal ventures here....

Yes there were some cases of Rich Business men kidnaped, here in Thailand, and just totally robed, in their Taxi from the Old Airport, some time ago, and well they ALL Asian / Chinese ? And no Foland at that time ? Just from my memory. ...

And well Cambodia always has been a Big Kidnap danger spot I think ? ... Though it possibly is being cleaned up, but after the civil war it WAS pretty well out of control. ... Like I talked to richer locals - Yes Ethnic Chinese though 100% Cambodian citizens, ... who always used to drive, watching their revision Mirrors WELL, !!!  And well a story of an exercised attempt, a threat against their children if they did not pay, .... But the Cops were called, and the Cash was never picked up ! ? .... (These Ethnic Chinese Cambodians did have reasonably police Connections just then I think ?) Foreign Chinese probably STILL would not. ...

So now we know why they all go on Total Package Tours !!! For personal Safety ???

• Haha 1