14 year old Thai Motorcycle Driver Learns Their Lesson

1 hour ago, quake said:

This sounds more right.  :giggle:

You could be on your way to the cleaners very soon.  :giggle:

Good luck. 

Driver learns their English would be a better lesson????

Or was the 14 year-old non-binary????

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Confused 4
  • Haha 1

On 3/27/2023 at 9:22 AM, Kwasaki said:

Yeah kid hit my truck my Mrs told me his family very poor, so i got it fixed 2,200.

The mother did come to the house and apologize and worked on our farmland for nowt in payment.

I would of insisted the boy work the farmland .

• Like 2

Not recent but my Thai wife was driving our daughter to school.  As she slowly went through an intersection that had STOP signs for vehicles to enter the intersection from either her left or right sides an older man with his wife on the back of a motorcycle passed other motorcycles that had stopped for the stop sign and ran straight into the side door of her truck.  There were several witnesses.  The man was knocked unconscious as his head hit the truck.  He had to be taken away by ambulance and spent many weeks in the hospital.  His wife had minor injuries.  He was quite old, no helmet, no license, no road tax and of course no insurance.  He had run through the stop sign without even slowing down.  Police and an insurance adjuster on scene both determined my wife was not at fault.  However, the police held my wife's driving license for many months as the injured family insisted on 300,000 baht compensation and would not mediate.  The wife was given a paper allowing her to continue driving.  The family constantly harassed us over their compensation demand.  The day before the man was to be released from the hospital the family called and insisted she appear at the hospital with 300,000 baht.  She did not go.  After many months the family came to mediate and my wife offered 25,000 baht or go to court where she was told she would surely win the case.  How much for the lawyers?  Luckily the family settled for the 25,000 baht.  Not right but that was how it went for her.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/27/2023 at 9:22 AM, Kwasaki said:

Yeah kid hit my truck my Mrs told me his family very poor, so i got it fixed 2,200.

The mother did come to the house and apologize and worked on our farmland for nowt in payment.

Oh you hero

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

I remember that story about the Embassy driver who used to run yellow lights.  He did not seem to worry.

When we came up to a fresh green light, he slowed down.

I asked him why and he said his brother had just got a job driving at a different embassy. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, quake said:
2 hours ago, dlclark97 said:

Not recent but my Thai wife was driving our daughter to school.  As she slowly went through an intersection that had STOP signs for vehicles to enter the intersection from either her left or right sides an older man with his wife on the back of a motorcycle passed other motorcycles that had stopped for the stop sign and ran straight into the side door of her truck.  There were several witnesses.  The man was knocked unconscious as his head hit the truck.  He had to be taken away by ambulance and spent many weeks in the hospital.  His wife had minor injuries.  He was quite old, no helmet, no license, no road tax and of course no insurance.  He had run through the stop sign without even slowing down.  Police and an insurance adjuster on scene both determined my wife was not at fault.  However, the police held my wife's driving license for many months as the injured family insisted on 300,000 baht compensation and would not mediate.  The wife was given a paper allowing her to continue driving.  The family constantly harassed us over their compensation demand.  The day before the man was to be released from the hospital the family called and insisted she appear at the hospital with 300,000 baht.  She did not go.  After many months the family came to mediate and my wife offered 25,000 baht or go to court where she was told she would surely win the case.  How much for the lawyers?  Luckily the family settled for the 25,000 baht.  Not right but that was how it went for her.   

Expand  

Should have given them zero.

They have extorted money from you.

more fool you.

Ah, grasshopper...

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2023 at 6:39 AM, SiSePuede419 said:

Lucky for them, only minor road rash and concussions. 

So you hit a 14 year old kid and another child on a motorbike leaving them bleeding with concussions and you're gloating because you don't think you'll be found guilty? That's pretty lowlife dude.

The lesson YOU should learn is to pay more attention! No matter who's at fault, being involved in the deaths or severe injury of two kids would haunt you for life. YOU got lucky this time ????  

Edited by Wuvu2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Had a very fast moving car (probably a Ford Ranger) do exactly the same thing to me last week.........how he didn't hit me as I started to turn right, God alone knows.........I just thank the Lord my wife won't let have a gun.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

This !

Someone forgot the basics of driving a motor vehicle and is trying to lay the blame on a child .

True, but the parent responsible for the child riding the bike should have been heavily fined.

• Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

So you hit a 14 year old kid and another child on a motorbike leaving them bleeding with concussions and you're gloating because you don't think you'll be found guilty? That's pretty lowlife dude.

The lesson YOU should learn is to pay more attention! No matter who's at fault, being involved in the deaths or severe injury of two kids would haunt you for life. YOU got lucky this time ????  

He didn't hit a 14 year old.....the 14 year old hit him.......it was the 14 year old's fault 100%.

• Thumbs Up 2