Customer finds bait hook inside tin of fish in Thailand

webfact

image.jpeg

Photos via ผู้บริโภค Facebook

by leah

A customer was reely taken aback when he discovered a bait hook floating in a tin of fish produced by a famous brand in Thailand. Luckily, he spotted the sharp hook before chewing it.

Consumer protection Facebook page “Phuboripok” (“consumers”) posted a photo of the offending tin of fish yesterday with the caption…

“A #consumer was about to eat tinned fish when he found a foreign object in the tin. He wrote a short message saying “I do not forgive QC (quality control) 100%.”

“He’s already been in contact with the [brand’s] sales department who offered to give him two crates of tinned fish as compensation for the incident or 1500 baht in cash.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/thai-life/customer-finds-bait-hook-inside-tin-of-fish-in-thailand

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-04-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

“He’s already been in contact with the [brand’s] sales department who offered to give him two crates of tinned fish as compensation for the incident or 1500 baht in cash.

I'd reply, 3,000 and we have a deal

2 hours ago, webfact said:

As long as there's no hook in their offer...

I found a lot of dirt floating around in a bottle of one of the most popular brands of drinking water here. The manufacturer never even replied to me about it. Thing is, I ordered 30*6*1.5 Litre, and they wouldn't accept to take all bottles back even I found dirt in one bottle.

Now have to change brand, but it's the only good one that does delivery. Not sure what to do about it.