Can you see the problem ?

1 hour ago, hughrection said:

It seems a reference to a slang word for female genitalia. ????

Do I win a prize?

Don't get it...

Never mind, googled it. Nothing wrong with the shirt (besides it being ugly), but with people's minds... ????

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, markclover said:

Because it's an ugly t-shirt with almost no thought or design skills put into it?  Seriously people actually make money from this?

It never ceases to amaze me the things posters on this form manage to get upset by!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, markclover said:

Because it's an ugly t-shirt with almost no thought or design skills put into it?  Seriously people actually make money from this?

Perhaps you are getting old.....:neus:..........................????

18 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I worked IT at a US government place many moons ago. During a staff meeting, our division head announced that the head honchos were creating the "Fast Action Response Team." Well, being an IT guy, we live by acronyms. I pointed out what should have been obvious to them, and they quickly changed the name to The Tiger Team.

I know a place where they actually did create the "Technology Integration Team".

Obviously they'd changed the name before anyone (who mattered) realised what the acronym was.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bkk_mike said:

I know a place where they actually did create the "Technology Integration Team".

Obviously they'd changed the name before anyone (who mattered) realised what the acronym was.

'Trotters Independent Traders'.  I'm sure there are a few who can remember?

TIT.png

• Like 1

Few years ago, when I was teaching in Bangkok, one of the girls who cleaned lunch tables at school had to rush home and change her T shirt once we translated the English on it for her.  It read, and I have censored it, <deleted>> O-f Mother F--ker!  She had worn it elsewhere for months but had no idea.

In New York, they sell tee shirts with the immortal Goodfella's quote: Eff you, you <deleted> Eff.

I see a smattering of Chinese people wearing them.

My favorite tee shirt controversy was when they were selling Osama Bin Laden ones on Suk Road with the caption: Anthrax War Now!, circa 2001. The story was that the King heard about it and had them banned. 

Note to self, put that one in the checked luggage, don't wear it to the airport.

Edited by LaosLover