Nuclear fallout

Celsius

17 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Considering this, most people in Thailand's N and NE should be suffocated by now... ????

Nowt anyone can do and I've been to hospital for nebulizer twice in 1 month this year, never had to do that before. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

have you ever tried moving the purifier round the house\condo to see if it applies everywhere or just where it sits?

We operate two units that more than cover the entire house, both readings are very similar. We also run the air con on dehumidify mode and use filtrette on the air intake, that helps a lot when things get bad outside. We're seriously considering an IQAir machine this year, after the current season passes. At 49K it's expensive but it can't be beaten for the air quality output and the build quality also.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

We operate two units that more than cover the entire house, both readings are very similar. We also run the air con on dehumidify mode and use filtrette on the air intake, that helps a lot when things get bad outside. We're seriously considering an IQAir machine this year, after the current season passes. At 49K it's expensive but it can't be beaten for the air quality output and the build quality also.

The point is those units only show you the reading where the unit is

2 hours ago, Celsius said:

Actually I didn't plan it in advance. There is no reason for us to go as we have a very comfortable life here especially with my wife's job that she will never get in her new country.

I just think health is more important than money. But that's just me.

Anyway, why don't you give the reading from your neck of the woods?

hope it goes well for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

The point is those units only show you the reading where the unit is

Well yes, of course, but all units operate on the same principle that if sized correctly, they will change all the air in the room, once every 15 minutes, that's why we have two machines. So unless you have a particularly leaky house or you leave windows and doors open during poor outside conditions, the readings throughout the house will typically be the same, as long as you've done the sizings correctly. The one in our living room is currently showing 16, the one in the bedroom 17, the two machines together cover 160% of the air capacity of the house.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Celsius said:

Actually I didn't plan it in advance. There is no reason for us to go as we have a very comfortable life here especially with my wife's job that she will never get in her new country.

I just think health is more important than money. But that's just me.

Anyway, why don't you give the reading from your neck of the woods?

my neck of the woods today is 181, a considerable improvement on the past 3 weeks which have in the high 200' to mid 300's.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Considering this, most people in Thailand's N and NE should be suffocated by now... ????

This is the AQ in Sakon Nakhon just now and actually this is what I regard somewhat high for this area. So no we are not suffocating up here in the NE at all.

Screenshot (11).png

OP, we are doing the sam after 15 years living here.  

The pollution this year was so bad in CM.  

But we are going to live in farangland half the year and Thailand the other half.  Plan to do this a few years before we make the final decision of where to settle permanently.  

Screenshot_2023-04-17-19-04-50-73_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

• Like 2