BREAKING: A female net idol and a male Airforce cadet have been shot and killed

snoop1130

7 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

You think the net idol shot and killed the military brat with his own gun, and then killed herself 

Well, since I am not in the guessing game business, or the pin-the-tale on-the-donkey business, I'll stick with that thing called DUE PROCESS.

So, tell me Inspector Clueso, what makes you think it was him?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The journalist Sorayuth FB posts quoted above referring to him as the "perpetrator."

A journalist said he's the perpetrator? That sounds like the case is closed then.

May be so, but why so quick to jump on the bandwagon?

Edited by 2009
  • Confused 2

"On April 19, 2023, Gigi Supitcha, a famous female net idol, was found dead. Was shot dead along with Nonthaburi Phumiphat Chaiwanichaya, the Royal Thai Army, President of the 2nd year military prep class, son of Gen. Somchai Chaiwanichaya, a former assistant to the Army Commander, in a room in a luxury condo in the Asoke area. Later, Big Krian's Facebook page reported that initially expected the incident. caused by jealousy The man shot the woman dead. Then shot himself."

via Google Translate from Thai website Kapook..com

https://hilight.kapook.com/view/232532

• Like 1

This appears to be our guy:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009742925235

Screenshot_3.jpg.ea0041684c4f9cdeda166aca83b98141.jpg

Screenshot_4.thumb.jpg.ce77203d715c3cdc683deb648686a26a.jpg

"Studies at Armed Forces Academies Preparatory School

jV4o8nAgIEh.png
Went to Satit Kaset International Program
jV4o8nAgIEh.png
Went to KMIDS
S0aTxIHuoYO.png
Single"

New Zealand???
Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

A rejected Thai male kills the person that rejected them, so no one else can be with them, then kills themselves to avoid the consequences. 

Actually, from everything I can read in the Thai language news, there's no indication she entirely "rejected" him. Even though they apparently had previously broken up, somehow, despite the apparent history of domestic abuse, there were social media photos of them together out not long before the murder.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

At first, I thought this guy had nothing about his ex-GF on his FB page, just GUNS...  many photos and videos of him shooting and posing with all kinds of guns...

But turns out, he did have at least one post about her back in March 2021:

Screenshot_5.jpg.fb2a3bf43815edfa21b62b536949bc1e.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid02KtJ4efWRHnhhvVz1bAbSQsVyprv8Mr6tDocRtwF1d3gTUayQWozPwfqrnBMK1apGl&id=100009742925235

And her:

https://www.facebook.com/ggigie.supitcha

Screenshot_6.jpg.55fb0b5d2a485b216ecf1188a5cc0f05.jpg

9 hours ago, Hellfire said:

How many “net idols” are there in the world?

Better and more commonly known as ' social media influencer' having said that, the demise of young people out of rage or misguided anger is always a great loss to their friends and family.

11 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

Strange that he and his father’s rank and name are identical in spite of him being only a cadet.

And the cause of death was jealousy.. The opening statement makes no sense, perhaps an auto-translation. As to Net Idle I used to date a girl who was bone idle.

Upon reading the first post I came to the conclusion it was most likely murder-suicide. It doesn't take much cognitive thought to make that assumption.

Posters on this opinion forum rarely wait for the trial/autopsy/police report to express their conclusions. Others who want to oppose these opinions because the authorities haven't personally presented them with irrefutable proof are just trolling in my opinion.

The word "cadet" in the headline was sufficient for me to dismiss the translation/Thai reporting error that gifted the 19yo the killer the same name and rank as his father. I have to wonder if the pedants who concentrate on this minor misprint in lieu of the actual crime have ever actually spent time in Thailand.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

And to think... the same guy could have been a future leader in the Thai military...with family heritage connections and all.... ????

Looks like he was preparing for the part...

IMG_0569.jpeg

That poor dog looks scared shirtless.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

And the cause of death was jealousy.. The opening statement makes no sense, perhaps an auto-translation. As to Net Idle I used to date a girl who was bone idle.

I was thinking a net idol was catch net on the side of a river that had nothing in it.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Pink Mist said:

Sad, may they both RIP and their killer be found and sentenced appropriately. If it was a jealousy killing then it should be easy to track the individual down.

Possibly a murder and a suicide.

• Thumbs Up 1