Are you still out there socially at your age ?

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

Not seeing a downside here. A woman who puts on make-up to be attractive to men is def on my team.

If that make-up leans a little whorish? Bonus points, partic if it's below the neck.

I have lived a sheltered life compared to some here but what makeup do women wear below the neck and how can it be whorish. Whitening cream? Tattoos? 

For those who gave confused faces to my post above the previous poster referred to the letter putter upperer and maths whiz from the english show who admittedly is a generation apart and I compared it to the Australian. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Confused 1

I like when they rouge up the nips. And even further south.

Ah, it's been a great life. A lot of sex. And a lot of nutty sex.

Hard to get non-vanilla here. I went to the Demonia S+M nightclub with my farang wife last week. 

Same old drinks-buying pressure with a fake lesbian show instead of pole-dancing.

But only 1200 baht for a couple with 2 drink tickets -and they had Johnny Black Label. Best songkran ever.

I don't go out to listen to Rap from Cardi B.  

I don't go to the same places, Twenty-somethings would go. 

The party comes to my front door.  I find them on Tinder and TF and I close the deal.  It's too easy.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, proton said:

He's still in NZ, stopped reading his material a year ago after his glowing obituary to Eden club Marc, who went out and shot his ex dead then his partner, who did not die, before being gunned down himself. He had some very odd friends.

yea stickman is out o sync these days and superfluous .i have a quick glance but dont stay too long

On 4/22/2023 at 4:02 PM, georgegeorgia said:

But don't you envy those old farangs 60plus who actually go out to be involved in things like songkran or dance parties ,etc 

I say dance parties because last time I was there I saw a Gay pride party in the street going in for several days in jomtien and I saw old farangs all topless dressing like teenagers dancing to techno music 

Techno???? Music???????????

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

I don't go out to listen to Rap from Cardi B.  

I don't go to the same places, Twenty-somethings would go. 

The party comes to my front door.  I find them on Tinder and TF and I close the deal.  It's too easy.

Naive and predictable.

A part of living here is being involved in the local culture and activities as far as I am concerned.

Be it with people of any age or gender.

The young lads can get a tadge boisterous after some alcohol but I believe the same applies almost anywhere.

Just now, Andycoops said:

A part of living here is being involved in the local culture and activities as far as I am concerned.

Be it with people of any age or gender.

The young lads can get a tadge boisterous after some alcohol but I believe the same applies almost anywhere.

They say Glasgow on a weekend 3am 

21 hours ago, JensenZ said:

You enjoy being at home, and that's all that counts. I'm the same. Some people are suggesting it's punishment to be at home, but for me it's pleasure. I have my own gym, exercise a lot, and go out to shop - that's it. The idea of hanging out with bar girls who are pretending they are interested in old men is absurd.

That's the problem for me. I like being in my room and would never leave if I could. However, if I did that I'd die because a body can't just sit and converse on AN or watch tv without any exercise. Friend of mine did sod all physical and died of it at a younger age than I am.

16 hours ago, LaosLover said:

I like when they rouge up the nips. And even further south.

Ah, it's been a great life. A lot of sex. And a lot of nutty sex.

Hard to get non-vanilla here. I went to the Demonia S+M nightclub with my farang wife last week. 

Same old drinks-buying pressure with a fake lesbian show instead of pole-dancing.

But only 1200 baht for a couple with 2 drink tickets -and they had Johnny Black Label. Best songkran ever.

Ah, how the times have changed! I could see a genuine lesbian show in Hollywood Royale for the price of one normal drink ( under 100 baht ) back in the 90s.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Think retirees who give up on having contact and conversation with others are simply giving up on one of the most pleasurable things in life.  

I used to have interesting conversations with other people but that was long ago. Perhaps people still do, but I don't know any young people to know.

These days I only know one guy that has interesting conversations, and the rest are just superficial, so something I don't really have any options for.

Now, I'm happy enough with my own company and movies.

• Like 2

Did Songkran in Isaan

Day 1 with family

Day 2 procession and partying in the village 

Day 3 the same at larger scale in nearest large town

Now in Koh Samet for some peace & quiet time, rented a boat to visit few island & relax

Back to work in BKK next week, retiring next year

• Like 1