time taken to get statement from bank

They can do it in less than ten minutes on the spot, can get up to six months instantly, if you want to get a 12 month statement it has to go to Bangkok Headquarters so takes 3-5 business days, other banks can do them same day

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, flexomike said:

They can do it in less than ten minutes on the spot, can get up to six months instantly, if you want to get a 12 month statement it has to go to Bangkok Headquarters so takes 3-5 business days, other banks can do them same day

Thanks.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

or download using the app

I asked the IO about that and they WON'T accept it, because it doesn't have a STAMP from the Bank on it, but what you could do is print it out via the APP go to the Bank and get them put a stamp on it. :whistling:

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MJCM said:

I asked the IO about that and they WON'T accept it, because it doesn't have a STAMP from the Bank on it, but what you could do is print it out via the APP go to the Bank and get them put a stamp on it. :whistling:

My BKK Bank in P'lok said they can only stamp papers that THEY have printed out, not the customers own. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, MJCM said:

The printed balances do not show bank address of home branch which is what i'm being asked for.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

My BKK Bank in P'lok said they can only stamp papers that THEY have printed out, not the customers own. 

Have you seen the whistling emoji? So you print your statement out go to the bank and have them put a stamp on it? Beats the purpose. And even if they would accept it (the bank) you would still have to pay for them ????

• Confused 1

I know the OP has BKK Bank, and with BKK Bank only some Bank branches are able to provide you with a 12-month Bank Transactions statement on the spot.  Majority of BKK bank branches need to request the statement at BKB Headquarters, as they only have the last 6 months of your transactions accessible at the local branche.  

I have a Fixed Deposit account with Kasikorn Bank, and my local Imm Office (SiSaKet) requires on top of the Bank-Account statement (showing that I am the owner of the account, as well as its current balance) a 12-month Bank Transfers Statement when applying for the 1-year extension of my original Non Imm O Visa for reason of retirement.

Kasikorn Bank can provide such 12-month Bank Transfers Statement on the spot.  BUT if you have a Fixed Deposit account, it will not show the small transaction that one has to make at the date of application for the 1-year extension (this because for an FD-account transaction records are not updated in real time but overnight). 

However, the above is not a problem as both your Bank-Account statement as well as your updated Bank Pass-book will show that small transaction, providing evidence that you kept the required funds over the full 12 months preceding your application.  

1 hour ago, MJCM said:

Yep, op didn't state the purpose, i download statements to review transactions 

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yep, op didn't state the purpose, i download statements to review transactions 

Visa application as support to Thai wife to uk.

Statement must show :

1. The name / address of the bank.
  2. Your name as the account owner.
  • Sad 1