Secret boozer busted: Wife drags husband out of restaurant, beats him up

webfact

From the linked article:

Upon arrival at the scene, the officers saw a woman standing near her unconscious husband.
and

When she found him and dragged him out of the restaurant, he didn’t suffer any injuries.

More outstanding Thai reporting.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Asquith Production said:

I just wonder why an incident that happened over a month ago involving some guy who as gone out for a drink and his wife can't contact him is newsworthy 

So true but  go girl show the bludger who's boss.

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

When she found him and dragged him out of the restaurant, he didn’t suffer any injuries.

More outstanding Thai reporting.

She put him on a skateboard.......

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

Don't tell me none of you have ever seen this in the west.  I know guys that we knew almost to the minute the missus would show up at the mess to take hubby home Fridays 

Have seen a couple of ruined "Sunday Roast" dinners being dumped unceremoniously over the heads of guys who opted to stay in the pub after a few jars too many. ????

FAF, until it happens to oneself. Probably..????

• Like 1

Years ago at Apples ,there use to be a full house of patrons on a Friday night .
I remember 1 nite a Thai lady pulling up in a car screaming in Thai at a falang as he sat with his mates nursing beer and chewing the fat.

He sat quietly without a word as she started to pick up a plastic chair to hit him ,when someone took it away, she started spitting randomly at everyone!

The lady Mgr. finally came out and quickly apprehended the woman!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Wasn't that when men got paid by cash on Fridays and went straight to the pub and the Wife had to drag them out before they spent their weeks wages in the pub ?

No in the military it went to your bank account.  Best one in Canada a friend of my dad's got into it on a regular basis.  His wife found out where he was and advised the cops who drove him home lol. Then left quickly 

On 5/3/2023 at 1:17 PM, webfact said:

It transpired that the man, a 35 year old Laotian named Kanni, had been sneaking off after work to go boozing with his boss, unbeknownst to his wife who was at the hospital. The worried wife called his phone more than 30 times but received no response, making her anxious and angry.

Always makes you wonder if the husband was like this when they got married and all that the woman cared about was his ability to provide, or it was all a big surprise.

21 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Don't tell me none of you have ever seen this in the west.  I know guys that we knew almost to the minute the missus would show up at the mess to take hubby home Fridays 

I've never seen it in the west.

24 minutes ago, stoner said:

this comment section would be so different had it been a man who dragged his wife from a bar by her hair. 

hypocritical comes to mind. 

Sure, but the circumstances would be very different in that scenario (and the woman didn't drag the man out by his hair).

The dynamic here is that the guy is being a selfish a-hole and the woman cannot really hurt him as much as a man could hurt a woman.  In a way, he is probably allowing her to berate him in a kind of acceptance of the fact that he has done something wrong, IMO.

13 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I've never seen it in the west.

I've never seen it in action, but I know that there are instances where relationships are in this kind of "woman = mother, man = baby" dynamic when it comes to drinking.