Pattaya Police ban prostitution on the beach

snoop1130

8 hours ago, bignok said:

Harrassing people and passing on stds.

I have not found the ladies to be harassing in any way, they are just there looking at their phones. The LBs have more of a reputation for harassing, even attempting to lay hands upon you. I suspect it is their actions that have brought this about, but it seems rather wide ranging if to address that problem. It is a particular segment that needs to be focused upon, and many incidents occur off Beach Rd anyhow, 

They will be back!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Last night, Tourist Police and officers from Pattaya City Police Station headed down to Pattaya Beach and instructed the city’s ladies and ladyboys of the night to move along.

That's geography, not a solution.

"They" have been there ever since I can remember (30 years). I'm a big Pattaya lover and I'm living here on permanent basis for 26 years.

But admittedly, I'm ashamed of the city, every occasional stroll I make on beach road, to see those street hookers there. It completely degrades the image of town. And funny enough, take the same walk on Jomtien beach road, and you will find NO hookers there... So, it IS possible.

Yes, it would be a good thing to get completely rid of them, and simultaneously all of these freaks that come to beach road BECAUSE of them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1